Tehvul

Meat

Veteran XV
Lil waynes she will is a direct response to ems seduction.

And nightmares of the bottom is a diss to eminem. First 2 versus paint the picture 3 rd verse is the punch.

Discuss

I have the new wayne album but I didnt listen to it. I just have it for the hoes. Gonna listen now.

Listening to Nightmares of the Bottom. C-

Listening to She Will. A+ beat. B+ lyrics

When it boils down to it hip hop is a bitch that we all are fucking. Some just throw the dick to her better than others.

King Mathers is a beast that is in love with that bitch. He would be lost without her because she is all he knows

Wayne is just busting his nut while he can, because he can. If Wayne lose her I'm pretty sure he wont give a fuck.

Wayne got money too. Not Em money, but cash is cash. One on one in a freestyle King Mathers will destroy Wayne. Wayne knows that. The best of luck to the both of them.

Last edited:
its going to be annoying when in 10 years tehvul finally understands how to troll properly

we should just ban him now

oshit the album is out

It's been at the "stores".

I have the Deluxe version of the Carter IV. I know when I get home to Florida all the jits, and the hoes gonna be playing it so I wanted to make sure I had it.

I chill in Hallendale sometimes, and I know someone will say "Yo Unc you got that Carter 4 in ya phone? Put that on for me".

Then I will think "Buy your own fucking phone jit, but I'll play it for them".

bro no offense but u the definition of a lil ass jit LOL

Jit is short for jitterbug.

I call them jits, and the jits call me Unc (Uncle), or old coon.

The jits in Hallendale calling me Unc I can understand. Its a sign of respect.

Cause I'm the big homie that pulls up in the 650i BMW drop, and takes them to Burger King down the way and tells them to order whatever, and I pay for it. Or I come thru with pairs of Nikes or clothes that I dont want and give em away. I kick knowledge to them. Its a big deal to them, but to me its just me looking out for them. Somebody has to. Alot of their parents don't give a fuck.

I didn't understand why they call me old coon, or old ass coon like some of the older ones do so I asked them one time. They told me while I look young, I aint young, and word has been out about some shit that went down, when somebody got laid down for fucking with me in the dale. And they told me I got the spirit of a old black man.

Thus to some of them I'm a old ass coon.

Back