[TEETH] I may never have sex again.

Reminds me of

Centipedes.jpg

What's the point of that video? Other than the chick is hot, may as well just put up a pic.

Anti-rape female condom

Main article: Anti-rape female condom

In 2005, inventor Sonette Ehlers introduced The Rapex, an anti-rape female condom which can be inserted into the vaginal canal like a diaphragm. The product is lined with microscopic barbs which attach to a rapist's penis and which must be surgically removed. In an article about the Rapex, Ehlers stated that she was inspired to invent the device after meeting a victim who told her, "If only I had teeth down there."[4]

A somewhat similar device (referred to as a "dentata") that injects narcotics into the man's penis appears in the novel Snow Crash.
I imagine that the dude raping the chick, would swiftly murder her for that.

I imagine that the dude raping the chick, would swiftly murder her for that.

yeah, that was one of the questions on the FAQ for it... lol

"Won't the rapist kill me?"

"Sadly, many women have been killed over time, as nobody can guarantee the outcome of any rape! However, the huge plus-factor is that the discomfort and pain is such, that the rapist would be disabled temporarily, (much worse than a kick in the groin that self-defence instructors teach women!) giving you time to get away and get help. "

yeah, that was one of the questions on the FAQ for it... lol

"Won't the rapist kill me?"

"Sadly, many women have been killed over time, as nobody can guarantee the outcome of any rape! However, the huge plus-factor is that the discomfort and pain is such, that the rapist would be disabled temporarily, (much worse than a kick in the groin that self-defence instructors teach women!) giving you time to get away and get help. "

question #2:

how the fuck do you get it out?

Back