TeeDubya - Noe More Racist Than Ever

racism on here is fine. it will never go away

i do have a problem with every other thread being racist though

in the end, the ridiculous over-the-top racism is going to be the end of this forum

You mean over the top racism like pulling whites from cars and beating them during protests? Or how about targeting whites in knock out games or in flash mobs. How about burning down white and jew owned stores because a trial or grand jury doesnt go a certain way.

But yeah lets control those outta control forum posts.

I understand that you are all for destroying white culture and replacing it with black culture.

Ya so that's not at all what dismantling WSHP means. In short it's about de-centering whiteness, destroying binary views of white & the other, making complex the currently monolithic ideas of race. In this scenario, everyone wins. Big secret is that even white ppl suffer from white supremacy but that's another subject.

Is it only here that you get on your soap box and preach?

Because im willing to read thru the forum post that you have created scolding black racists and their world views. Or is it safer to scold white "racist" in your stand against racism?

Or do you hold the view that only whites are racist?

This forum is not my soapbox. And most of my "work" is taking place in the real world. Like I said, when it comes to race stuff, this place is a nice looking glass for ppl I disagree w. I take the occasional pot shot

Racism sucks no matter who does it duh. But in the white supremacist system in which we live, white racism is vastly more damaging and this where I will place the majority of my energy and attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nada, why don't you just teach "whiteness" to black people so that they'll be better off.

i mean, i've seen black people probably not far off from yourself, actually, that act white and normal. they don't always speak that ebonics shit and constantly wear nothing but basketball jerseys and pants to their knees (although they will occasionally fall back to acting in this behavior if they know that an upcoming engagement might contain others that act in that behavior in order to try and look cool or not get beat up or something like that).

now why u gotta call us crackas? that's hateful and hurtful.

u just hurt my feeling, bro.

i got one left, and u just had to hurt it.

:(

idk if they even ready for 'race is a performance' or even 'gender is a performance'

i tried explainin to irc how we are all drag performers once, they did not get it :{

nada, why don't you just teach "whiteness" to black people so that they'll be better off.

i mean, i've seen black people probably not far off from yourself, actually, that act white and normal. they don't always speak that ebonics shit and constantly wear nothing but basketball jerseys and pants to their knees (although they will occasionally fall back to acting in this behavior if they know that an upcoming engagement might contain others that act in that behavior in order to try and look cool or not get beat up or something like that).

White is not normal. It a conceptual make believe thing meant to brainwash both the oppressor and oppressed. I am far from white. Honesty whiteness is basically a pathology. Fanon, as mentioned, was great for teaching us that.

See basically ur whole frame work for identity is off which is basically the source communication break down here.

Interesting easy read abt "ebonics" tho is the fanatic (and googleable) essay by James Baldwin called "if black English isn't a language than what is" (muk have u read this?)

well okay, if you want to get technical then i guess yes, i agree, white is not normal. normal is the wrong word.

i was looking for another word. maybe civil?

yeah, white way is definitely a more civil way than most black ways.

yeah, white way is definitely a more civil way than most black ways.

little_rock_desegregation_1957.jpg

Look at that civil white lady screaming civil words

Speak a White language, use a White invented computer, Internet, electricity, live in a house invented and designed by Whites, drive a car invented by Whites on roads invented by Whites using fuel invented by Whites. Proceed to call 'Whiteness' a pathology. The gall of niggers, unbelievable. This is the reason niggers have no place in a White society. I mean, apart from the fact that we no longer need hewers of wood and carriers of water, the only things niggers are capable of contributing.

absent when will it dawn on u that no only are u like a fraction as smart as the white ppl that invited that stuff, and not only am I smarter than u, but none of this shit matters and ur fcking brainwashed when will u realized this

Or like how does it feel, that I'm killing it at whiteness more than u are

White is not normal. It a conceptual make believe thing meant to brainwash both the oppressor and oppressed. I am far from white. Honesty whiteness is basically a pathology. Fanon, as mentioned, was great for teaching us that.

See basically ur whole frame work for identity is off which is basically the source communication break down here.

Interesting easy read abt "ebonics" tho is the fanatic (and googleable) essay by James Baldwin called "if black English isn't a language than what is" (muk have u read this?)

i havent read that (will read this weekend tho ty) but I'm familiar w/ the argument that language is any system of symbol/referent that is intelligible by one or more people and that any privileging of one over the other is exactly that; the fact that subcultures develop their own dialect is a signifier of their perceived otherness and demonstrates a breach between them and the wider society

'black' culture does just as much damage to black people as white racism does because it reinforces the binary opposition, but the nature of black culture as having formed as resistance to abjection and separation does in some strange way actually serve to legitimise it as something that has its own unique value and so cannot be dismissed

another thing that these racist fucks whining about this can't seem to grasp is that white/black can be replaced with male/female or rich/poor or pop/punk and everything works exactly the same way

subcultures and their attendant practices and systems of signs/meanings are never any less valid than their 'parent' culture or society because they exist as a consequence of the mistakes of that wider culture and so are almost indivisible and certainly cannot be condemned without condemning the whole thing

awn

this is why wrestling can be argued to be just as culturally valuable as opera (an idea that i fucking champion)

edit: oooo it's way shorter than I expected, reading now

Last edited:
Thank the White god-men before us for all these things we have. Nigger culture is putting bones through their noses and plates through their lips and blowing into the cunts/assholes of cows to get more milk out of them. Nada, join me in worshipping my ancestors for their hard work in enabling your extremely easy life amongst White people and not getting eaten by your genetic brethren in the Congo or some other shithole in Africa. Niggers thinking they are smarter than Whites when we know their IQs under the best possible nutritional conditions in the West are still 15 points lower than White IQs. Niggers are so stupid they don't even understand how stupid and inferior they are. Niggers in Africa have IQs in the 65 range, they're all retarded.

Go on nigger nada, thank my White ancestors for helping your inferior shit race.

Niggers in Africa rape infants to get rid of their diseases that they got from fucking bats, monkeys & other bushmeat. Niggers in Africa kill albino niggers and use their bodyparts as good luck charms and in magic potions. Niggers in Africa eat pygmy niggers as a delicacy. Niggers in Africa give zero fucks about endangered species, they've almost hunted down every single rhino for example. Niggers have no foresight because their genetics maintain them at a child-like level intellectually. Niggers are disgusting, stupid, violent animals who should be thankful but they have no ability for that because they are too stupid to be grateful.

i have a really hard time understanding why certain people can become offended by something that has nothing to do with them at all. yeah sure, its great to feel empathy for your fellow man but to take personal offence to something you hear about something or someone you are not, is just weird.

just read it - good shit nada :}

it's interesting how he's doing raymond williams/stuart hall type shit in an american context :roller:

10500489_1034883373208024_5030674181973116573_n.jpg

Remember: niggers are an inferior shitskin race that destroys everything it comes in contact with. Niggers are the humanoid equivalent to a virus, or a plague.

B2aKQrdCQAEQ8eo.jpg

Niggers whining about oppression and patriarchy are so laughably childish, I sometimes wish they'd have the ability for introspection. But alas, they are just stupid, slackjawed, burrheaded, bootlipped, slope skulled niggers. They will never amount to anything more but parasites on the White body they cling on to.

Back