Technodonut = Michael Phelps?

TD is cool, I roomed with him on the last TW ski trip.
He works out and is a black diamond skier so he could probably swim pretty quick in the pool.

Has anyone noticed how Michael Phelps look 100% different with his swim cap on?

Wtf is up with that? The cap, like, stretches out the ugly or something.

He works out and is a black diamond skier so he could probably swim pretty quick in the pool.

:lol:

swimming uses completely different muscles (than pretty much any other sport), a traditional workout would not help you at all in a pool...other than not being fat, i guess

:lol:

swimming uses completely different muscles (than pretty much any other sport), a traditional workout would not help you at all in a pool...other than not being fat, i guess
Wrong. A lot of the same muscles are used.

Where does being a black diamond skier help him at all? Skiing is all about the balance, the core strength, and the leg strength. You don't need massive shoulders to ski well.

nice thread, Bridude ;-)

I do swimming workouts, but Phelps would probably smoke me... except in the earstroke...

nice thread, Bridude ;-)

I do swimming workouts, but Phelps would probably smoke me... except in the earstroke...

Probably? No, he would smoke you. There's no "probably" about it. He smoked olympic swimmers. What more is there to say? Against the best in the world, he is on another level.

Back