[tech] basic computer help casue im retarded

keneth16

Veteran X
I have to build a webpage built by midnight tonight. It’s just about done except that two pics won’t load because they are .JPEG (caps). I lose marks if I code my html with any caps, but I don’t know how to change the picture name .jpeg. I know there is a very simple solution, but I am retarded and tired. I am hung over, and have been working on this all day. Any help here so I could go to bed would great.

Edit: HTML coding sucks.

Last edited:
I think I get what he's asking; he's supposed to use all lowercase for his web guru quiz. Two of his pics end in .JPEG instead of .jpg and he can't change him.

If only he knew to delete them and re-upload them with the lowercase filenames, he would be done. :lol:

oops

i know its comfusing... i have about 25 pictures on my website im building for my intro to the internet class. Now every picture loads except the two that are name.JPEG, opposed to name.jpeg. how can i change the .JPEG to .jpeg? I can change my coding to the caps but I will lose marks.

if you're gonna be an idiot, fucking host the pictures so we can change it for you in about 23 seconds.

seriously this is work that a 15 year old can do, are you retarded?

Ummm, I doubt your prof is going to take off marks because a filename has caps. Why would he even take marks off period? Unless you're an idiot and do something like <fOnT>. And are you trying to rename them in Windows with known filetypes enabled? I'm guessing that's the question, and here's the answer you n00b:
Tools->Folder Options->View tab->uncheck Hide extensions for known filetypes.

If you can't figure out how to do it from there I can't help you.

Back