Teamwarfare Ladders

B

Boot²

I have noticed alot of Clans that are on TW ladders are also not on TWL ladders and vise versa.. Why is this?

Why not play 2 times a week in cordinated matches and double your scrimming?

For you people and clans that dont know TWL has 10v10 CTF, 4v4 Elimination Ladder, CTF scrim ladder, 1v1 Elmination (duel) and Elimination Scrim ladder...

Play on both people I personnaly would like to see if ONE team can hold Number 1 on both ladders. So goto www.teamwarfare.com/ladderlist.asp

Come join and lets have some fun.. :sex:

I hope this isnt a conflict of interest.... :kiss:

Denied.

If TribalWar wants to be "the voice of the Tribes community" then they have to suck it up when it comes to ladders other than their own. Otherwise they are just "the voice of TCS".

KnightMare said:
because TCS >TWL

roflzZZz :slurp:

but seriously... mmm.. a lot of teams only have like 2-3 days a week that they can schedule shazbot on. so if they're on both ladders then that becomes troublesome. you cant just play matches all the time. have to be able to squeeze in scrims and practices as well. would almost make things too busy.

i for one am going to stick with TWL since thats where the serious competition will reside.

Bridude said:
You just made a bad turn.

its probably a bit early to gague that sort of thing.

I'm really happy with the state of the ladders (both TWL and TCS) up to this point though. There's going to be some great comp going on.

I was just noting this morning that our first TCS/TWL superbowl could be pretty good.

I prefer the layout and functionality of TCS over TWL. I don't think the "serious competition" will reside on one or the other. Just because 5150 is on TWL does not automatically make it the Premier League.

In the end it will come down to quality of Admins etc. And the proposed neutral stance of TCS admins over the TWL tradition is more attractive in that regard.

Personally, I have a full time job and 2 kids and a wife, so playing more than one match a week is a bit much.

Falhawk said:
I was just noting this morning that our first TCS/TWL superbowl could be pretty good.

Falhawk how is that gonna happen?

5150 vs 5150? superbowl

LMAO :roller:

Falhawk said:
its probably a bit early to gague that sort of thing.

I'm really happy with the state of the ladders (both TWL and TCS) up to this point though. There's going to be some great comp going on.

you stole my idea :(

Boot² said:
Falhawk how is that gonna happen?

5150 vs 5150? superbowl

LMAO :roller:

well no, I mean TCS has some teams that appear to be exclusive, and TWL has some teams that aren't on TCS etc.

So by the time we get something together we could have different #1 teams to pit against each other.

Back