Tax Returns - Have you recieved yours yet?

Have you?

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Haven't filed yet

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • I owe the government

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
Tomorrow morning I should be able to check the status. I'm suspicious of whether it will be go through since I believe I am getting back more than I paid in (due to being in school/job hunting). But if it does go through, then I guess I should get mine next week sometime.

Fuck no... I worked too much in singapore this year so had to pay taxes there as well so my company is paying some accountant to do it. Last year it took until the second week in April for me to get my money back from these fuckers.

I'll wind up owing a little this year. I made a lot more money in 2011.

I dont believe I have all my forms (w2,1099ect) yet, I moved so I have to give it a few extra days for those ones that procrastinate until the 31st

State yes, federal no. The IRS is experiencing a "delay." I'm pretty sure it's called "we don't have any money to send back."

Which is funny because Maine doesn't either, doesn't get to conjure it from the ether, and yet there it is.

Time for $241 of Allen's Coffee Brandy, yessir!

i've not gotten my statement yet but i've worked out that my refund should be ~$5500 - $6000

will be used to clean up my little remaining student debt and any left over will get dumped in my tfsa

Back