Taco Bell - Cantina Tacos Review

lil lugz`

Veteran XV
I've had authentic 'taquitos' from the DFW area, so I wanted to see how Taco Bell compared. They had three different types; pork, chicken, and beef. So I decided to get one of each.

TacoBellCantinaTacos.jpg

Results: No seasonning or flavor from the meat. Pork, chicken, or beef. Little amount of cilantro, and plenty of onions.
Would I try them again? Probablly not. They have local Taqarias closs by, which are way better with flavor, and cheaper.
Nice work Taco Bell, keep trying.

BTW, my Mexican Pizza was off the chizain = D

Ugh I wouldn't eat those stoned or drunk. I tried one of the steak ones once (Taco Bell is right next door to my work) and I fed it to the dog that hangs around outside after taking one bite.

:sunny:

It is literally the most tasteless food I have ever eaten. It wasn't even exactly bad, just tasteless.

The only flavor was cilantro (which I love fresh) and onions. No other flavors at all.

:sunny:

so taco bell isn't good then?

i'll be sure to stay clear of them since i was considering this dining establishment for my 17 year wedding anniversary dinner

thanks for the heads up

there's an authentic mexican cantina next door to where i work, and their tacos are exactly like this. you taste the onions, the cilantro, the lime juice, but not the meat

but they make the most amazing quesadillas

They're not good. I pay $2.25 per at a place around the corner from work and they have as much meat as 4 or 5 of these. I'd rather get the regular crunchy or soft tacos for the Taco Bell fix.

Back