[T2] TMail Question

Monger

Veteran X
Is there any way to attach a custom signature to your Tmail when you are sending out invites and such? Is there a script out there that still works or is it not possible to do anymore?

Any positive input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Slinger...I have loaded that script up twice and can't get it to show up, much less work. I don't know what else I am missing. I tried that one and the Editsig.vl2 script on your site and neither one of them get recognized by T2.

Anyway, thanks for replying. I guess I'll keep looking.

I dont know man..it works for me but that "EditSig" one did,nt. You know what..I had my sig setup before the last patch..that could be why mine works. I will have to try another Sig and see what happens.

It did create a "ciceron" folder in my "base" folder of T2. Inside the Ciceron folder is the .cs file created by the script which looks like this: $ES::WarriorSignature = "\n<color:333fff><just:center><font:VERDAN 25>[sCs]Slinger07\n<Font:Viner Hand ITC:25><just:center><color:66vvvv>CTF HO and Arena Disc Master\n<font:Verdana Bold:20><color:kk5555>Proud Leader and Founder of [sCs]";

Last edited:
Thanks Slinger....I finally got it to work. I had to extract the warriorsig.cs file out of the EditSig script and add it in order to get it recognized. This created the folder I was missing.

Thanks for your help...I appreciate it!

Back