[T2] LAK Rabbit

bartkusa said:
I thought the range on the Spinfusor was like 450m
I think it's like 580 or something, and a person's velocity would add distance depending on how they're moving provided of course it's on a timer and not actually measuring distance.

Vurt said:
462-1.jpg

going 222kph you got less than 1 point per meter of the shot...I think lak rabbit hates you...

GIMPbeowulf said:
I think it's like 580 or something, and a person's velocity would add distance depending on how they're moving provided of course it's on a timer and not actually measuring distance.

Probably the case.

bartkusa said:
I thought the range on the Spinfusor was like 450m

I think lakrabbit measures the distance on impact between you and the person you hit, meaning if u shoot a disc to a guy from 300m away, and then back up 100m, and the disc hits, you'll have a 400m MA,because you were 400m from your victim, but the disc only traveled 300m :)

I had it on lakrabbit once, I shot a disc. and lakrabbit said a 385m ma, but I got a server side popup which said it was a 435m ma. the server side popup obviously measured the distance of the disc, where lakrabbit measured the distance on impact between me and the victim. ( I shot a the disc and was moving forward when it hit)

Last edited:
GIMPbeowulf said:

afaik, disc speed base : 450m
classic : 475m

I'm pretty sure about these

Back