[T1 Release] LT Maps++

KiLLeR2001

Veteran XX
Well, this project took me 2+ days, and I must say things turned out good.

Not only does this release fix all the problems in the original LT maps, it also has some new maps, and some modified flag positions on existing maps. The maps are also server side now, which means you dont have to download them to play them, only the server has to have them running!

View the ReadMe.txt to get a more detail description on what has been changed/modified.

I would like feedback please.

Download: LT Maps++

*** Edit: I fixed the problem with Bastard_Forge_DayLT, it now uses Bastard_Forge terrain so no need to download Bastard_Forge_Day. If you downloaded anytime before 1:10pm EST please re-download.

*** Edit²: Made cap limit for HildebrandLT 8, and ReliquaryLT 6. If you downloaded before 1:35pm EST, please re-download!

*** Edit³: Fixed CoN base problem, removed the unnessary bridges from MM, added towers to EV so that you won't easily get lost. If you downloaded anytime before 4:35pm EST, please re-download!

*** Edit^4: Put JC and RQ flag back to original positions, put cargo boxes back on CC, completely patched bottom part of Stonehenge base. If you downloaded anytime before 1:05am EST, please re-download!

*** Edit^5: Renamed mission type to LT Maps instead of LT Maps++. If you downloaded anytime before 5:50am EST, please re-download!

Thanks

Last edited:
While I do appreciate the fact that you give me credit on the concept, I wish you'd bounced this off me before you made a post about it, as the version 3.0 pack has just been finished. It was posted on TWL almost a week ago.

Zombee said:
While I do appreciate the fact that you give me credit on the concept, I wish you'd bounced this off me before you made a post about it, as the version 3.0 pack has just been finished. It was posted on TWL almost a week ago.

Please consider viewing these maps, and adding them to TWL. I assure you these have been done very well.

i beta tested :> also i gave killer the idea of HEAVY ATTACK MAPS YEAH !!! maps made just for heavies but ofcourse i was kidding

Mr. Hated said:
i beta tested :> also i gave killer the idea of HEAVY ATTACK MAPS YEAH !!! maps made just for heavies but ofcourse i was kidding

Already made a few months ago. Wasn't very popular.

This has nothing to do with LT maps but it does involve maps. I made a small map pack which consists of 3 maps. I'm not the best mapper but I know what I'm doing. If your interesting in downloading it, there are some screenshots of each map inside the zip. Also, I was wondering if anyone has a list of Trigger events. Oh, one other thing, can someone help me with my sig?
http://www.geocities.com/frkkevin/MapPack.zip <--Map Pack
www.TeamHybrid.Org/ForumShit/KevinLogo.jpg <-- Sig

[ img ]http://www.teamhybrid.org/ForumShit/KevinLogo.jpg[ /img ]

without the spaces in the

That is how I had it but it only shows as a box with an X in it. Any other suggestions?

as a tester i must say, gj killer...but why didnt you talk to Zombee before release? :|

EDIT:
DoDLT++ is the new sh and will be over played in exactally 3.15weeks

Last edited:
SuperSlug said:
Already made a few months ago. Wasn't very popular.
Skillz came to me and asked for an "HT" mod, and I did it. It's floating around somewhere, and he used to have it in rotation on the Wolfpack's servers, but it was only fun for like 5 minutes.

Hmm I dont like how your LT maps override zombee's. For instance BF_Day deletes BF_Night cant it leave them both ;\.
At least you fixed some things though for instance there is no gay Bridge in BF.

Last edited:
Back