T1 Public Servers

take alook in your base/missions folders..

not sure about eveyrone else but i have liek 50 something maps.. i can only point out like 6 that are actually played. wtf.

mmd
obs
jc
id
runout

wtf people - LEARN SOME FUCKING NEW MAPS.

even dip( think it was him) and a bunch of others made new maps.. yet.. only 2 of those ever get played. wtf.

DoD is pretty bad in pubs too, it degenerates into 4-5 d snipers, 2-3 d misc d, 3 idiots dueling in random locations, and 1-2 offense getting sniped all map

I guess it's fun for the 10 jackoffs doing nothing, but for the 1-2 o it's infuriating

i could make it a day map when i get home, if someone else hasn't already done it by then

what kind of visibility do we want? same?

im going to call out ceiling fan.

would you be willing to run say Hell for a week straight has a test server. add a whole bunch of maps ( most listed above + someothers that have been forgotten in the 4 yrs of not playing them ) into the rotation. JUST to see if the demand is high enough for new maps.. to keep them in rotation ?

i remember back in the day being able to go like 3-4 hours striaght w/o replaying a single map.. now.. you play all the maps atleast 2x in 2 hours.. :/

anyone remember Emerald Valley?

you'd be surprised how many maps came with the original open call. and dox's pack for spincycle

xp - maybe like.. visability of say obfuscation? foggy enough that you cant see that far - but light enough that you can see..

if afraid if you do any lighter lke say hb or rc or what not.. it will turn into a snipe fest.

any comments ?

damn giga beat me to it :{

Yeah Con wouldn't be bad and I don't think RO would be either. The only problem I could see with RO is the fact that it is a HUGE level and people who have never played it would probably drop immediately.

In this case, Andy is right. DoD degenerates pretty quickly... I forgot about that.

or how bout that map gbd/tf went back and forth on for like 6 months straight ? cant.. remember.... name...

DOMINO!!!!!!!!!! yeah.. thats it. i think..

Back