[T1] FoV = teh shizzle

syndrome_x

Veteran XV
its me and i posted new thread cuz i dont think ur gonna look at that other one for a while :|

so, what im about to say is "smart" :D

I need to make an easy "script" type thing where everytime i open tribes, my Autoexec file will open it...kinda like what some hacklers use when they want to use the interpolate sh!t, but this aint hacking :p i need to make it change the Fov part in the ClientPrefs.cs to 140 everytime i open the game, cuz if i do it manually i will have to redo the same process everytime i quit and enter tribes...so i would really like to know how to do that! :D thanks

right well thanks...
but heh i have a new question, how can i make my Light and Medium armors have that same weapon view that the Heavy armor has? you know how the disc launcher and other weapons look like at 120 fov for the heavy and i want that same view for my other 2 armors.

so if u have any useful input, and d00d my brother has downs and its no laughing matter you f ing piece of sh!t

The look the weapons are when held by each armor are because of the armor size. So I don't think you can have the same positioning for each weapon for all of the armors.

ok i tried that fov = 140 thing in the autoexec but everytime i go into an invo...it goes right back to 120 ... wtf :|... is it because i have newopts which makes it go back ?

Back