T1 but with better graphics..

you mean will never happen "again"

cause you know, it already happened

and nobody cared

Tribes is dead.

I remember the Playstation being awesome back in 1996.
I plugged mine in the other week and it was pretty crappy actually.

Let memories be memories, reliving it will never be as good.

the game is much better with everyone running a god damn super computer with 32 gigs of ram or watever

even if it had better graphics i doubt id use them

devildaggers sold half a million copies???

I was just thinking a cpl days ago how much i miss tribes and wish there was like some kind of 'tribes lite' i could just go to real quick and play, but my key setup was weird and i had to unbind a lot of keys in the presettings and shit before i could set it up the way i like it. I dont have those kinds of hours though to play tribes with good graphics. While I would LOVE to play tribes with better graphics, I fear the consequences to my personal life would be grave. It is better left a dream; like being a cokehead without any consequences.

i was just thinking last night about how there are like 4 fucking tribes with better graphics games and they all failed and people still cry about how they want tribes with better graphics and then they get it and scream how its not the same because they are trying to relive their shitty teen 20's as pro gamers in a made up competition fantasy where they were like athletes and it never was really true but they keep holding on to that fantasy even though all the ppl in their prime ended up being a bunch of mentally challenged retards and slowly start dropping off the radar as they went further and further into psychosis..

haha good times.

One thing i've never understood, all these people playing games with such low sensitivity in order to aim, none of us used that shit. We had to flick like champs for MA's and what not. Yet somehow it doesn't carry over as we get older.

i can remember playing tribes on dial up with wheel ball mouse and used pos catholic school board stollen computer in laggy software mode vs people with government appropriated supercomputers

tribes 1 is great on any settings, just needs a way higher pub population

If you played T1 with low dpi like all the tards these days you'd be fucked. Now I watch twitch streamers with giant pads moving like 8 feet to turn around.

Sorry kids but the real skill was in the past.

Back