[T:V] Second Ground Vehicle Poll

|MrSniper|Nyx

Veteran X
This is a thread to speculate and predict what the final T:V ground vehicle will be. Vote under the following, and/or post your own speculations and additions if I don't have something that matches close enough.

1. Bike. Or other single-man vehicle.
2. Tank. 2-3 man powerhouse made to make stuff go BOOM.
3. Transport. Large APC, or other unit for carrying warriors.
4. Other. Add your own.

I don't think we can really expect a transport because there is no need. I'm leaning towards a bike. I think that we have already seen the two largest vehicles, because this game is focused toward smaller pubs and competition groups. Taking 2-3 men to man a vehicle is pretty huge, so we probably won't see a large vehicle or tank.

I think a single person vehicle makes sense, to offset the Pod. That way we have two medium sized vehicles, the Rover and Gunship, and two single-person vehicles, Pod and Bike(?). I'm sure they have some cool twists up their sleeve, whatever it is.

Discuss.

All the T2 vehicles suffered from a gay physics system. A grav bike with directional jets and the ability to do backflips and stuff would be super-win.

I'm gonna guess 2.Tank. It would be pretty cool if a vehicle had a larger version of the grappling hook or players could grapple onto vehicles. People could literally go skiing while attached to the back of a vehicle.

Hi! Im new to these forums... anyway IMO they will go for the tank (they were thinking about a jumptank before http://the-junkyard.net/vehicles-tvengeance.php)

but i hope they also have a little sitty spot on the back so as to have a ground based transport too and to provide a little extra firepower...

i say they need a tank, they have a light ground vehicle pretty much, i mean the rover doesnt have much firepower IMHO so i think they need a heavier vehicle.

Somehow I doubt they'll include a big, powerful ground vehicle such as a tank. The buggy has a gunner position, doesn't it? AND it's a portable spawn location. That's a pretty powerful vehicle, and they're aiming to make vehicles a bit less powerful but more fun.

My guess is a small one-man vehicle. I wouldn't even be disappointed if the thing doesn't have its own weapons. Just something like one of those jump/boost pads, but attached to a vehicle could be fun. Like a portable ramp you could set up to assist with your own ski routes or for offense to use.

It will be a one-person bike that drops something creative behind it. . . something creative with offensive and defensive applications--- like an oily slick or a bouncing-wall-boundry.

will or hope it will, anyway it would be cool if it was like a 2 man transport

ehehehe i can see it now the wildcat sidecar muahhah muahahaha muahaahahahhaahha

yes i am insane

Or, maybe it will be a one-person vehicle that can be combined serially.

So, two can combine to be one vehicle. Three can combine to be an even larger vehicle. Kind of like the five power rangers could join together into an uber-vehicle.

Better yet, a one-person vehicle that can team up with itself.

So, two people can go out in this vehcile and form a clothesline beam between them that clips other players. This would take skill and coordination.

Tank tank tank!!!

The tank in T2 was the best thing in the game. Climbing up the wall on sanctuary to clear the flag...man...there was nothing like that.

Back