T:V Rabbit Movie

Nutcracker said:
What was that recorded at 5 fps? Half of that was you chasing around not catching anything. It was worth my while but only just.

Congratulations, you get the prize for whining about something that was free, had a disclaimer of being crappy, and was posted with someone elses time and effort. In the old days that would be called "looking a gift horse in the mouth." I apoligize for taking time out of my T:V beta playing to post this vid for you.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
Congratulations, you get the prize for whining about something that was free, had a disclaimer of being crappy, and was posted with someone elses time and effort. In the old days that would be called "looking a gift horse in the mouth." I apoligize for taking time out of my T:V beta playing to post this vid for you.
you had better be sorry. i didnt bother to download the video, but going by others' disgust, i will have to say that this was a waste of everyone's time. great job at sucking.<3

[meph]DarkDonut said:
decent movie, although i have to agree the fps is a bit choppy :p

can't wait to play this myself

I only get 30-40 frames normally. Take out 15 of those for the vid (all I could sacrifice) plus my computer chugging to store the data to the disk (700 meg source file for that vid), and it gets slow. If anyone wants to send me their 6800GT, feel free :D.

Back