[T:V] Number of Multiplayer Maps & Single Player Levels

|MrSniper|Nyx

Veteran X
I didn't see this in the FAQ, but if it is there then I'm sorry for posting this. My question is: do the devs have a final number or a goal set for the number of multiplayer maps, and the number of SP levels.

1. Fort
2. Ruined City

That's as far as I can get.. we can see other maps in the screenshots, but theres no way to tell if it's SP or MP. Plus, those might have been cut by now since the ss's are old.

pyrot3chnic said:
1. Fort
2. Ruined City

That's as far as I can get.. we can see other maps in the screenshots, but theres no way to tell if it's SP or MP. Plus, those might have been cut by now since the ss's are old.
Fort
Utopia
Cavern
Emerald
Canyon
Arena

Those are the only ones I can remember names of, there are a couple more.

15 single player missions
Between 1 and 10 MP maps per game type, some of which will be shared (ball and CTF on Fort, for example).

I think the only maps you've seen that I would guarantee being in the game are Fort, and Spiridian (the coliseum style map).

Sir Lucius said:
What?

Broken up into sections per mission, right?

Cuz 15 "maps" would be a little short for a sp game imo.
I suppose that depends on how they're designed, doesn't it. Some missions are one map, some are multiple. Some take a long time to complete, some not so long. People asked for a number of missions, and I told them, let's not dive into an empty pool jumping to conclusions.

Thrax Panda said:
I suppose that depends on how they're designed, doesn't it. Some missions are one map, some are multiple. Some take a long time to complete, some not so long. People asked for a number of missions, and I told them, let's not dive into an empty pool jumping to conclusions.
No, it's just that, for the common mind, maps = missions. At least for the first glance. Of course this is not necessarily the situation ever since Half-Life (or even System Shock 2 for that matter) came out, but I bet there are still games out there that follow this system (*cough* R6 series * cough*). Luc only double-checked that. Thanks for your input.

Thrax Panda said:
I think the only maps you've seen that I would guarantee being in the game are Fort, and Spiridian (the coliseum style map).

Utopia?

the most pimpass looking map isnt a guarantee????

Back