T:v= A 10

im recruiting for a mod soon - already got a couple members. ooooOOOO and soon enough ill show you guys a heavy diamond sword. its pretty much done, i just want to spiff it up and take my time about it

what most people dont understand is that the community has always saved the game.

t1 - ski bug, later became scripted can practically be called a mod considering it wasnt the way the game was originally sought out to be played ... made the game live, not to mention DOX Maps, etc.
t2 - base++ than classic mod, and the huge variety of maps.

TV - will have to be customized to fit OUR needs, the devs try their best to get close to this, but they know they can never satisfy us, we want to much. so they allow customability so that we can, or else they would spend months after production to satisfy us, and i dont think VUG will pay that bill.

Tribes vengeance, where in that two words do you see the words "Tribes 1", or "Tribes 2"? its a new game, deal with it, half of the old skoolers are pussyshazbots because they bitchn' moan at being shot down by pods. pussies.

for t4 to be a great game, basically the best thing to do would be to make it t1 base with improvements to how competition is integrated into the game, improve some admin commands and make it nice and purdy

i dont like what i have seen of t:v, not because its new and not t1, but because the changes that i have seen just make it less entertaining to play, i wanted t:v to be a good game, i tried to like it, but i ended up trying too hard, once i realised that, i just gave up up on it basically

Back