Swapping out Sleepy Joe last second?

IF there ever is another LAN event, I am free to attend, and secure in the knowledge that if I do, I'll leave still fully ambulatory.
Not everyone in this thread can say that.
maybe make a list of all the people you plan to beat up in person LOL

you're just a little tiny jogger

Just to name two - mishandling of docs & election interference.
You dont say?
Hey remember when the case against joe biden for mishandling secret documents started?
Yeah me neither.

Trump didn't interfere with the election

Remember when democrats were unhappy with the election...for 4 years? I do

Yeah..i dont know why republicans would ree about this.

You dont say?
Hey remember when the case against joe biden for mishandling secret documents started?
Yeah me neither.

Trump didn't interfere with the election

Remember when democrats were unhappy with the election...for 4 years? I do

Yeah..i dont know why republicans would ree about this.
Remember when Trump was charged for mishandling documents? Me neither - he was charged for withholding documents.

Remember when Trump was charged for questioning the election? Me neither - he was charged for the fake elector scheme.

You regularly complain about ppl going along with MSM narrative, rather than just examining sources, yet you still refuse to read the indictments. Which is why you parrot these irrelevant narratives

Remember when Trump was charged for mishandling documents? Me neither - he was charged for withholding documents.

Remember when Trump was charged for questioning the election? Me neither - he was charged for the fake elector scheme.

You regularly complain about ppl going along with MSM narrative, rather than just examining sources, yet you still refuse to read the indictments. Which is why you parrot these irrelevant narratives
1. Semantics, withholding sensitive government documents is 'mishandling'
2. He's not charged with fake elector scheme, he's charged with conspiracy defrauding the government, conspirace to obstruct an official proceeding, attempt to obstruct an official preceding, conspiracy against rights.

Now shut the fuck up foreigner, you don't even know what you're arguing about

Student loan forgiveness? You forgot that one.. SCOTUS overturned it.. member?
Yeah they overturned the bulk forgiveness, now he's just doing it in pieces
First responders...forgiven, disabled vets..forgiven, people defrauded by schools, forgiven,
3.7 million people have had loans forgive for about $136 billion in loans
next will be government workers and some non-profit workers.

Its a good thing and should be forgiven. The same government that over the last 30+ years, through various laws, agreements and treaties has exported all those college jobs that they pumped everyone up about getting that no longer exist here is the government that is forgiving those loans to look for those jobs that have been offshored.

1. Semantics, withholding sensitive government documents is 'mishandling'
2. He's not charged with fake elector scheme, he's charged with conspiracy defrauding the government, conspirace to obstruct an official proceeding, attempt to obstruct an official preceding, conspiracy against rights.

Now shut the fuck up foreigner, you don't even know what you're arguing about

1 - and he got charged for continuing to do it.

2 - that's the elector scheme

Idiot

Back