Swapping out Sleepy Joe last second?

I remember Trump claiming he de-classified some of them with his power of thought.
Was there a form he needed to fill out or something? Does he need to voice his intent to declassify a document out loud? How many people have to hear it before it's official?

Most of the things he did, were things the right wingers had been reeing about Dems doing for decades.
Hillary objectively did much worse and nobody was charged. Why start now? Oh right because they fucking hate Trump. He was their boy, their darling.

And this shit he's accused of doing is vanilla as fuck :LOL: why would you hope he gets locked up lol
You are missing the point and going on a tangent like usual.

You asked why someone would complain, much less want someone locked up, when the crimes are so vanilla.

I pointed out that maybe you should ask the right wingers, since they've been complaining and calling for the lock up of ppl who commit these crimes.

You pointed out (irrelevantly) "why did they start charging now?"
And I could say "why did they stop caring now?"

Hillary objectively did much worse and nobody was charged. Why start now? Oh right because they fucking hate Trump. He was their boy, their darling.

there's still time i still believe lock her up might score a win

People in the middle are far too stupid to understand any of that and liberals are brain dead, so I wouldn't hedge any bets on them being concerned about the ecnomy enough to not vote down party lines.
Shoot any niggers or Jews today?
Blow up an abortion clinic by chance?
Beat up any women?
It’s still early I know, but you should get on that shit.

its true trump is the real president so technically he was still serving in 2022 when they seized the docs

Back