Super Meat boy is now on steam.

RS1Rb.jpg

hey x what do you think of that changing the oil show?

At first I was confused by what you mean then I figured out you mean the Oil Change documentary. It's not bad at all. It's giving an inside view that's so rarely given to the public. It showed Hemsky in a completely different light than what most people thought of him. He seems like a quiet guy but he's joking around in the dressing room having fun. I like how it shows that the players know it's a process but also that they shouldn't accept losing.

At first I was confused by what you mean then I figured out you mean the Oil Change documentary. It's not bad at all. It's giving an inside view that's so rarely given to the public. It showed Hemsky in a completely different light than what most people thought of him. He seems like a quiet guy but he's joking around in the dressing room having fun. I like how it shows that the players know it's a process but also that they shouldn't accept losing.

agreed about the behind the scenes stuff (so much so that they have to blur lots of shit out)

it's crazy to see how young those guys are, too. eberle, paarjavi? and hall will all be pretty damn good. just depends if they stick around i guess.

do you need a game pad?

No. You could play it with the keyboard but i would not recommend it. It supports the xbox 360 pad just fine. Other gamepads are having issues at the moment. Nice thing about steam is that they can patch the game quite quickly. Probably going to be a bugfix patch before the night is over.

agreed about the behind the scenes stuff (so much so that they have to blur lots of shit out)

it's crazy to see how young those guys are, too. eberle, paarjavi? and hall will all be pretty damn good. just depends if they stick around i guess.

Paajarvi is struggling so far and he's been reduced to the 4th line with occasional 3rd line shifts. It sucks because he's got a lot of talent and he's been having troubles adjusting to the NHL.

Another guy you likely haven't heard much about is Linus Omark. He's more talented than Paajarvi and gets a lot more attention back in Sweden but he was sent to the AHL. He had a 5 goal game and also scored the shootout winner against the Marlies one night.

Paajarvi is struggling so far and he's been reduced to the 4th line with occasional 3rd line shifts. It sucks because he's got a lot of talent and he's been having troubles adjusting to the NHL.

Another guy you likely haven't heard much about is Linus Omark. He's more talented than Paajarvi and gets a lot more attention back in Sweden but he was sent to the AHL. He had a 5 goal game and also scored the shootout winner against the Marlies one night.

i actually remember omark from scoring that shootout goal when he flipped it over the goalie's back, and i saw the episode where he was getting shipped off to the barons. i never really saw him play, but i knew of him, and that move kinda surprised me

has that young goalie played much this year?

i actually remember omark from scoring that shootout goal when he flipped it over the goalie's back, and i saw the episode where he was getting shipped off to the barons. i never really saw him play, but i knew of him, and that move kinda surprised me

has that young goalie played much this year?

That goal is probably the only thing people in North America know him for. He's actually a really good player but has made some sulking comments to Swedish media about how he doesn't like it in the AHL.

Dubnyk has been playing some this year (including tonight) and also last year since Khabi was injured.

Back