Suicide note on my area's craigslist

This mad me lol

"To the Adults in the world; love your childeren and hold them close. Whip there tears, dont beat them for it. "

nt sure what i have left to say, but this.

To my parents i say; i love you and im sorry i wasnt good enough. Please care for my son, the way you never did for me.

To my siblings; im sorry i wasnt the older sister i should have been, please dont follow in my foot steps

To my son; mommy tryed, she really did and she loves you so much.... You are left in great hands

To the men who molested/ raped me; i hope you die a horrible death.

To the men who beat me; im sorry i wasnt good enough

To society; im sorry i danced to my own drummer, wasnt a barbie or a princess

To everyone else; im 22 yrs old, been molested n raped, beaten and brused my Entire life. My "mothers" boyfriends use to feel me up, until "it fit". My father use to beat me bc i looked like my mother. By time i was 13 i was 200lbs, but solid muscle. I wear glasses, n my teeth arent perfect. Ive been homeless on n off for two years. I got called names my entire life. The only thing i had to show for my life, i cant afford to keep... My son.
I get told every day, no one care. Well ... its cold, im cold, tears stopped falling, its time to say my good byes.

To the childern in the world; make sure your voice is heard no matter the age or race

To the Adults in the world; love your childeren and hold them close. Whip there tears, dont beat them for it.

To the BBW in the world; be proud of who u are, bc i never was.

To the bullies of the world; dont judge what you dont know.

By this time tomorrow, the deed will be done... I truely was not worth saving.

What God?

Better question: What were you doing looking for friends in the strictly platonic section of craigslist in your area?

sometimes i troll for wimmin, sometimes just for the lulz.
clearly this lady's life blows and shes probably not the pick of the litter, but a human life is a human life.

Back