[Study] Study Pills?!

Plasma

Veteran X
Hi!

I remember reading a while ago that American Uni students often take "study pills" (??!?) that help with concentration during exam study time... is this true or just a made up story?

One of my buddies used to pop those anti-ADD pills when he needed to study hard

said that shit would have him fixated on studying for ~6 hours at a time

I just gave up trying to study almost 4 years ago

It was never meant for me

somehow I managed though, mainly because I was able to kiss a lot of ass and seduce all of my professors with my boyish charm

Considering the other 95% of liberal arts majors seem to take themselves so seriously that they run off to a library for 6 hours/day, you might just be mistaken there mr. chip-on-shoulder

did a liberal arts major touch you when you were young?

it's a hard knock life for Rayn

Spoiler

:rofl:

he's got a job with a sweet office though!
show him the pics you posted obi
and all of the chicks that you've taken pics of and said you had sex with

i'm not a nerd, though
i just think you're a faggot for trying to impress a bunch of virgins with your sexual conquests

you and durak "i got laid, look at me!"

i mean, how sad is it that you spend all of this time trying to convince a bunch of "angsty nerds" that you're super cool? the same bunch of nerds that demoted you to perma-member, no less

and yet you fuck models and make lots of bank and live the life we only wish we could possibly dream of ever wishing for

riiiiiight

Last edited:
but seriously dude, you come off as an angst-ridden jealous loser.

mainly owing to the fact I do not recognize your forum nick at all, nor do I think I've ever really even directed a post your way in my 7+ years here.

and yet here you are? and you seem to follow every post I've made because your knowledge on me is impeccable

mrrrrrrrraaahhhhhh

Back