Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery

Defaced

Veteran X
Main Card

* Heavyweight Championship bout: Netherlands Alistair Overeem (c) vs. United States Brett Rogers[1]
* Heavyweight bout: Belarus Andrei Arlovski vs. Brazil Antonio Silva[1]
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Ronaldo Souza vs. United States Joey Villaseñor[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Roger Gracie vs. United States Kevin Randleman[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Rafael Cavalcante vs. United States Antwain Britt[1]

Preliminary Card

* Catchweight (172 lbs) bout: United States Jesse Finney vs. United States Justin DeMoney[1]
* Lightweight bout: Brazil Vitor Riberio vs. United States Lyle Beerbohm[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Francisco France vs. United States Lee Brousseau[1]
* Welterweight bout: United States Mike Chandler vs. United States Sal Woods[1]
* Catchweight (157 lbs) bout: United States Tom Aaron vs. United States Erik Steenberg[1]
* Lightweight bout: United States Matt Ricehouse vs. United States Greg Wilson[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Booker DeRousse vs. United States Darryl Cobb[1]

Go. If Overeem is allowed to fight it's going to be a spectacular main event.

why does rogers have this fight instead of fedor who laid him out like the fat nigger bitch he is
I think that was an exhibition match, or rather Fedor exhibiting how to remove a person's head from their body with your bare hands.

Yeah doesn't make much sense. It should be Fedor going against Overeem, and Werdum going against Rogers, the winner of that gets a title shot.

Yeah I really wish Fedor would get away from M1 instead of being their puppets...but he is partial owner and M1 would tank without him. M1 knows the Overeem fight is risky, and probably afraid that his stock would drop if he did lose.

Fedor has something like 1 more fight on his strikeforce "contract" Hopefully then he'll start fighting some contenders. Although i think the new breed of heavyweight will eat him up.

There really is no proof, just allegations. It took Overeem 1-3 years to get that big and he has competed in the US before. M-1 had Kirill Sidelnikov who trains with fedor and his camp test positive for steroids, to me they are the more suspicious party.

Also they were perfectly fine with Fedor fighting Barnett who was caught for a 3rd time I believe right before the Affliction fight.

Back