Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

I was going to pick this up for the 360, but when I went to gamestop they didn't have any of the fight pads.

So I picked it up for the PS3. I'll be damned if Seth isn't the cheapest fuck.

Last edited:
i couldnt stand the american voices

all otaku homoshit aside, the american voiceovers are horrid

oh, go to best buy

they won't sell you the game today but they have plenty of the gamepads in stock in the back and they'll sell those

i called gamestop and they said all the gamepads they were getting in were preordered, then walked into best buy, asked, and the guy grabbed me one

cant stand the main theme and blanka sounds like a monkey

kesh if youre playing ken and both of you are 3 hits away from death how do you avoid his dragon punch for the KO

I don't understand this canceling stuff.

It wants me to do a Use a heavy kick and then a hadoken. Sounds simple enough, but after I kick, I can never get the hadoken to go off.

oh, go to best buy

they won't sell you the game today but they have plenty of the gamepads in stock in the back and they'll sell those

i called gamestop and they said all the gamepads they were getting in were preordered, then walked into best buy, asked, and the guy grabbed me one

you're talking about the xbox like controller with the 6 buttons on the front and not the joystick, right?

i like using abel he's pretty good. aside from that i haven't unlocked any characters so i don't know who else i might be good with.

Back