storytime - i got punched in the face by a girl tonight

So you got called out for being a wigger by a southern chick, she threw your nigger shoes, you flamed, you got slapped and then threw the bitch out onto the concrete?

Sounds like an a-okay night! :D :cheers:

p.s. I would've slapped the shit out of her as an immediate response to the punch/slap (assuming it was serious) and THEN threw her out. I'm pro-women equality and all...

If you don't slap a woman back after she hits you, you're a sexist.

Last edited:
i gave you a pretty overall explanation it would take an entire page to explain in depth

but either way, i'm telling you straight up i asked this girl not to touch things that werent hers.. i didnt say anything about their worth until she tossed one. once she did that is when i was like what the fuck

she got me a good one, however its really amazing that women think they can step up like that with no repercussions. i mean i'm not some woman beating asshole but seriously a 2 piece would kill a woman if u caught her on the temple.

her friend texted me a little bit ago and said..."haha i bet she learned her lesson... she just left my place mad because we wouldnt agree w/ her, i bet she never touches someone elses shoes again"

ironically when my neighbor originally cameover before anyone had shown up... we were laughing about the song i was listening to called 3 deep - watch my shoes

then this happens

i dont know i just found that funny

21onecn.jpg

I see a lot of text but no fucking pics

but jahoda i posted my scuffed up face

she got me a good one.. i'll admit that

she 2 piece me too thats the funniest thing she hit me on my chest with a left then crossed me with the right on the face

it stunned me i didnt even back up or anything i just looked at her like "wait did you just punch me??"

Anyone that comes into your house and wants to insult you should get launched down a flight of stairs at the very least. That's just how it should be.

In fact this is what the 3rd and 4th laws of Satanism deal with.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Amen.

I hate annoying selfentitled cunts but you shouldn't have thrown her w all your strength you're a lot stronger and girls can't punch for shit

Back