Stop hoarding ammunition you fucking lunatics

ammo has been getting expensive for a while now, but $55 for a box is just crazy
Yea, $27 for 50... came to around 55 for two boxes. The only reason I actually payed the absurd price was because I really wanted to try out my new G 19.

I have it set so that slickdeals.net notifies me when good 9mm ammo deals pop up.

This is why I'm glad I bought 500 rounds before the election.

Now I can still continue my occasional target practice without spending stupid amounts of $$$ on 9mm.

So am I. I got two cans of 8x56R but I stocked up because it's rare. 1932 Bulgarian.

I do wish I'd stocked up on 30.06 because I shoot my M1 more than my Steyr. But it's still being used in the war(s) which is mainly why the price shot up.

Oh yea, I shot an AR-15 for the first time... very nice. I also tried it with the .22 conversion kit; my fucking air soft gun has more kick :lol:. It was awesome.

Walmart - $19.97 / 100 9MM WWB

You just need to check often. Ask them to check under the register. That's where they stash the stuff that's not in the case. The re-up every week or so.. Plus Dick's in the PA area has a sale @ 11.99 box.. No rainchecks, though..

Obama is not going to take away our guns, Jesus Christ.

100 rounds of 9mm ammunition at my local gun range is $55. Fifty five fucking dollars. Before Obama got elected, 100 rounds cost me 20 bucks. It's impossible to find 9mm ammo elsewhere because of you hoarding lunatics buying thousands of rounds of ammunition every time you come across some.

/livejournal

:cry: :cry: :cry:

motherfucking :signed:

The Goddamn NRA is going to make sure we lose our guns completely. Now that I'm a member, I hate them even more than I did before. Spamming my email with all their retarded wacko bullshit. By championing the rights of future serial killers to own machine guns, they are going to destroy my ability to hunt lawfully. It is this fact that makes me hate them so much.

Walmart - $19.97 / 100 9MM WWB

You just need to check often. Ask them to check under the register. That's where they stash the stuff that's not in the case. The re-up every week or so.. Plus Dick's in the PA area has a sale @ 11.99 box.. No rainchecks, though..
Every time I go to Wal-Mart, there is no 9mm. I check about once a week.

I'm heading back to Bethlehem on Wednesday - I'll have to check my local Dick's.

motherfucking :signed:

The Goddamn NRA is going to make sure we lose our guns completely. Now that I'm a member, I hate them even more than I did before. Spamming my email with all their retarded wacko bullshit. By championing the rights of future serial killers to own machine guns, they are going to destroy my ability to hunt lawfully. It is this fact that makes me hate them so much.
Serial killers are highly unlikely to use machine guns

NRA is all about "enforce the laws we have" and so I'm sure you're completely off the mark on that point as well

also you must suck at email, I haven't received a single email from them other than the "welcome blah blah blah" one

finally the 2nd amendment isn't about your "ability to hunt lawfully." why'd you join a gun rights organization when you're opposed to gun rights (except for your hunting rifle, because obviously they'd never call it a high-powered sniper rifle and come after it)

Posted about 2 weeks ago
I stopped at Cabela's this week and their shelves of rifle and pistol ammo are decimated. 9mm, .40, and .45 were all empty. Most of the popular rifle ammo was gone. 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 30-30, 30.06. There were a few boxes of the real expensive specialty loads that cost $4-$5 a round in .223 and I left them sit. I spoke with one of the employees and it has been this was since January. As soon as they get a shipment in the first customer or two through the door specifically looking for that caliber will buy the entire shipment. For 5.56 or 7.62 we are talking 5-10,000 rounds at a pop. That is what is causing the stupid shortages right now is the panic buying. It is kind of a bad deal because it causes people like me to buy more than I would normally when i do find a supply because I don't know when I will be able to find more. When I go to the range it is not out of the realm to go through 200-300 rounds across a number of guns.

What was interesting was the fact that the shelves of shotty ammo were full. I guess I will be able to skeet shoot this summer without worrying about supply.

As much as I don't like the prices now I am more pissed about the lack of stock. I just placed a backorder on 1200 rounds of .223. I am always on the lookout for 9mm and .40. What I don't like about the situation is it is turning me into a horder as well.

I'm seriously going to look at picking up a shotgun because I'm not going to be able to afford shooting my glock if this shit keeps up.

Yea, $27 for 50... came to around 55 for two boxes. The only reason I actually payed the absurd price was because I really wanted to try out my new G 19.

I have it set so that slickdeals.net notifies me when good 9mm ammo deals pop up.

dude thats just outrageous, im glad i dont have my guns at my house.

What's the screening process like to join the NRA? Because I met some nice guys in Gillette, Wyoming who were your responsible, hunting type. They were also members of the NRA. Then I met some crazy fucking hillbillies in Jackson, Mississippi who were members. They were terrifying. If I was an asshole, I could have come away with the same negative view of the NRA that just about every liberal sheep has. Good thing I met those guys in Wyoming.

I pay anywhere from 30-60 bucks for a box of 20 .45-70s. It just depends on if they are leaded or not. Cry a fucking river when you have to pay over a dollar a shot.

My dad and sister were having trouble finding 38 Caliber bullets for their Smith & Wesson...so I have to agree with Mstrike...

Back