Stonescale Eels FTW

GraphiX

Veteran XX
Ahh the beauties of fish botting. Going out to party and coming home late in the morning to see about 6 stacks of Stonescales in my inventory is priceless.

Hot diggity dog.

Haha no such thing as an autofisher..

My char / realm is Leeroy from Laughing Skull. hur hur hur.

Buize: check PM

Last edited:
I found a chunk of rock out in the middle of an open sea. There's a very very small location on the rock where you're not swimming, and its in a position so that I can only look farther out to sea (Nobody can see me). Stonescale Eels for days upon days. No interruptions.

Mmmmmm.

PS: Check your PM Osiris, krustyy

Last edited:
mmmm glider?

I used glider on my old account before i sold it. It's pretty amazing, but kills games for you if you use them. I really can't play WoW without thinking about how i could just be sleeping or out at a party while my glider levels me up and gets blue drops.

I got to lvl 25 in like 2 days of just leaving it on while i slept and most of the day.

do you use glider?

i have it but never fish bot with it yet. if it's what you use, pm me more info on the spot you use and the settings in glider to fish with it :)

ok let me get something clear... You admit to botting. THEN you say what server you are on and if that is not enough you then say your toon name? jesus christ i use to wonder how people got caught... now i dont.

:tard:

Nail Bomb said:
ok let me get something clear... You admit to botting. THEN you say what server you are on and if that is not enough you then say your toon name? jesus christ i use to wonder how people got caught... now i dont.

Leroy?

Nail Bomb said:

:lol:

Number one way botters get caught is players turning other players in. I remember when somebody made the thread about botting the haters were all over it.

Back