Steve & Barry's

FTMStyle

Veteran XX
So, one of these is opening in Honolulu soon. It's a pretty intriguing format with the pricing. Anyone have one of these near them and have made a purchase?

Should I be looking forward to this or will it be a ghetto convention?

Steve & Barry's

a steve and barry's just opened a few weeks ago (i think) in my local mall, went checking stuff out and it seems to be pretty decent clothes, they carry their own brands insted of the usual name brand stuff... pretty good prices also but i havn't bought anything there yet (if ever)

There is one near my house. I went in there to buy a hoodie. I got a Ohio State one and it was priced at 14.99, but they had some promotion going on and I payed 10 bucks for it. I didn't really look around that much.

its a good store for cheap hoodies, however since i live in honolulu i doubt i would ever find a use for it.

ghetto convention.

i lived in a small town in ohio with a steve & barry's and i can't tell you how many people you'd see walking around town in some awful looking generic fake pleather ohio state coat or something.

its the wal mart of small boutique clothing stores.

well yeah its mostly for midwestern fan bases that are largely poor like kentucky and ohio state. its still a good deal

the one in akron ohio was recently asked to leave the mall due to attracting too many niggers

im not joking

I never realized they were off campus

We had one, then Purdue stopped selling them the rights to the logo or something.

10 dollar Tshirts, 20 dollar hoodies I think, aka perfect for college kids

oh yeah lol, they also sell the "Starbury" brand of shoes and clothing... isnt that stephan marbury's clothing line?

I still go to thrift stores for casual wear. Everything's under $5, and if you have half a brain (or 1/4 of a queer eye), you won't end up looking like a twat.

Ok, what the fuck. I swear to god there was a Steve and Barry's at Ala Moana Mall when I was there in December.

I went through there twice.

:ftard: apparently I'm insane.

It's a cool store, but there's nothing worth buying. I was at a closeout of a steve and barry's in Allentown, and everything in the store was 5 bucks.. everything. Winter coats, hockey jerseys, sweatshirts, leather coats. And I still only found a few things I wanted. I did get a nice sweatshirt for 5 bucks though.

Back