Steam sale

Wow, I can get Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 for only $8.99. Finally, the sale I've been waiting for!

Very fun game, sunk a lot of time in it dominating the globe. Depends on computer, but there is a low graphics option which is horrendous but doable.

Civ V is a ton of fun after all the patches and expansions made it better. Not sure how it would run on an old laptop though. Although it isn't like fps matters. The end game turns could take a long time though.

Apparently Squad will not be on sale, which is sad because I wanted to buy it. Maybe ill do it anyways.

ive played and beat skyrim before

is it worth $10 for the ultimate edition? never played the DLC

I'm not even a huge fan of skyrim. I like it. It's cool. And I'd still buy it for $10. Hell anybody should. It's worth it even if you hate the game.

are there any games were you take over other planets and civilize/populate/conquer the universe?

the Spacex thing got me excited to do something like that

i guess i should finally buy gta5 and witcher 3
and fuckin mad max 66% off too god dammit
fuck you gaben

I'm not even a huge fan of skyrim. I like it. It's cool. And I'd still buy it for $10. Hell anybody should. It's worth it even if you hate the game.

It's easy to waste time 8n the game, and like most Bethesda games I forget what the main quest is and never make any progress.

Back