[Steam] Metro 2033 for $10

VGX

Veteran XX
Is it worth the $10? Judging by youtube videos it reminds me alot of STALKER which i thought was pretty fun? What say you all?

$10 is a steal for this game, I had quite a lot of fun with it, the atmosphere and feel of the game is awesome. Anyone who has a passing interest shooters should check it out; though it is more of a stealth/shooter mix.

went ahead and got it even though i have so many games i havent played because the price was so good. fucking steam sales :lol:

Metro2033 is a short, cinematic, and narrative singleplayer fps. It's set basically in the same universe as the STALKER series, but it isn't as open-world as the STALKER series. But for a story on rails it is visually stunning, atmospheric, and immersive. It sports about 11 hours of play time and is hard on your system. It comes with an excellent benchmark program separate from the exe that you can use to fine tune your game before launching the campaign. For anyone who enjoys singleplayer shooters, post-apocalyptic/sci-fi/horror genres, or enjoyed the STALKER universe, this game is a must-buy at $10.

Back