[steam] AaaaAAAaAaaaaAa [$2.50]

JudgeU

Veteran XV
All in the title. Just picked it up. :roller:

Edit: They also have Eets and Evil Genius for $2.50, but I didn't pick those up.

Last edited:
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity is the full name

Also, Eets, not Eeks.

1 for 3 isn't that bad.

Still waiting for Stalker: Clear Sky or Call of Pripyat to go on sale :-/. Need something to kill the time over the holidays.

I imagine it will on the holiday sales
That's what I'm banking on. Is there a blog, twitter account, or something else I can follow that will tell me about upcoming Steam sales?

You can pick up Clear Sky for $4 at GamersGate since they're also having a holiday sale lasting the whole month. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - GamersGate

CoP was on sale bundled with SoC back in August.

Sweet. I know Clear Sky is supposed to be pretty bad, but I still want to give it a once through.

You can dominate all the other agents, but yeah--that last dude is not conquerable. However, if you have him captured when you win the game, you launch him off on the rocket.

If I buy a game off GamersGate, can I add it to my Steam library? I don't want to bother with more game distribution software.

gamersgate has no game distribution software

you just download and install the game and delete the installer

If I buy a game off GamersGate, can I add it to my Steam library? I don't want to bother with more game distribution software.

They're like Direct2Drive and GoG where you can download the installer directly. No need for additional software.

Quality game especially for 2.50. Also Dejobaan games are great people and their continued madness should be supported. They have a pretty funny postmortem of the game on gamasutra as well.

Evil Genius was a blast for a few weeks. I cant rem, does it have a multiplayer (i didnt play one). If not, then there is nor eason to Steam it.. just "purchase" it seperately.

Back