[STATS] Project Help

Draconix

Veteran XX
If you ever played WoW

Your first Faction (Or what you would consider your main faction)
and how old you were (or are)

This is for a project in data collection. Please help. If you havent played, dont worry about it.

Thanks in advance :D:D:D

Hopefully I can get the min 100 pieces of Data from this board.

To help some posters
[Horde] Or [Alliance] [Age]

Thank you. Happy 9th birthday next year X :)

Last edited:
So many condescending morons on this board.

I think I was 18 when it came out, and I played alliance. 26 now if you need that data, too.

You should add some variables for education, gender, and # of sexual partners for a better analysis.

Serenity Now - I guess I was like 18. I was in it pretty much right from the beginning of the game, signed the guild charter and all that. First char was a Human Paladin.

edit: For some reason I was thinking of Faction as Guild. But oh well.

So many condescending morons on this board.

I think I was 18 when it came out, and I played alliance. 26 now if you need that data, too.

You should add some variables for education, gender, and # of sexual partners for a better analysis.

yeah i know

its simple bivariate data probability project aside from the fact we have to collect our own data with two variables. I guess its to see if there was an age faction relationship. Thought I could get at least 100 legible hits, hell even if i get 50, that would be nice. Thanks rootbeer though, I do appreciate it.

I'd talk shit but I did a statistics project on Starcraft 2 ladder rankings compared to actual tournament performance and my teacher fucking loved it. (He was a giant nerd though)

yeah i know

its simple bivariate data probability project aside from the fact we have to collect our own data with two variables. I guess its to see if there was an age faction relationship. Thought I could get at least 100 legible hits, hell even if i get 50, that would be nice. Thanks rootbeer though, I do appreciate it.

You could try the mmochampion boards.

That place is hopping with people.

all the girls in your class are gonna be so fuckin impressed dude

I dont need to impress. I just want data. I get a good grade on the project which gives me a good grade in the class which leads me closer to my degree and then to the thriving business that is waiting for me when this is done next year.

Warcraft or not, benjamins still impress harder. I appreciate your time though, and thank you.

21 or 22 alliance because i played on a roommates account. switched to horde asap when he stopped playing, but i only played for a little while total anyway.

21 or 22 alliance because i played on a roommates account. switched to horde asap when he stopped playing, but i only played for a little while total anyway.

Its ok, ill still use the data, Thank you Perro.

and yeah if I dont get what I need totally ill try MMOchamps, I just havent played wow in awhile and really dont want to go there... this board is a bit better for me .

Back