Star Wars Episode 3 Preview, OFN?

w00bi

Veteran X
Hey guys, I was talking with a friend in my history class today, and he bought the star wars trilogy dvd. He said that in the bonus materials, it has some footage/preview (not sure) of Anakin being turned/transformed into Darth Vader. He said he saw some fixes to the mask, mainly symmetery.. Not sure if its true, but does anyone know about this?

Yeah you gotta wonder considering Vader's costume looked very 70's/80's. I'm surprised he didn't just edit a new one into the original trilogy.

it's about 15 minutes of stuff about the new one. They show some quick shots of vader in front of a green screen.. the thing I noticed right off is that hayden doesn't look like such a pussy now. He has grown up and looks kinda evil.

yeah they showed the construction of the new suit. it looks just like the old suit, except hayden isnt nearly that tall.

and the anakin/obi wan fight looks NASTY

it isn't a preview, it is a discussion about Vader, and that is all

the 3 green/bluescreen shots are nothing new.

but it doesn't matter anyways cause we all know it is gonna suck like a fox.

Crom said:
it isn't a preview, it is a discussion about Vader, and that is all

the 3 green/bluescreen shots are nothing new.

but it doesn't matter anyways cause we all know it is gonna suck like a fox.

I dunno, I think it will be better than the last 2

The preview was neat, they showed a bunch of moves Anakin will do and they made the Vader Helmet more symetrical. (It still looks the same)

so my friend here at the office who is a super star wars geek says episode 3 is going to be 3 hours long

anyone else heard anything like this?

Back