St. Louis gun couple indicted

mitch is rite tho the gun laws in america r obsolete and should be repealed

it's been 2 long since patriots have been able 2 buy tommy guns

bruh hillary's like jew lvl lawyer, she's got many layers between herself and the ppl doing the tampering

fking bitch is behind 7 proxies u kno

gl hf

And therein lies the problem. A set of rules from 250 years ago that have zero relevance now. What else operates like that in 2020? Your health care system maybe, not a lot else

So you do not have a fundamental belief that you have a right to defend your property? So if I decide I want your car, you’d just step aside and let me take it? Or if I decide to come onto your property with bad intent, you don’t believe you have the right to defend it?

Help me to understand that way of thinking. I’ve been raised to standup and defend my family and friends and property, it’s a fundamental way of thinking where I grew up.

So you do not have a fundamental belief that you have a right to defend your property? So if I decide I want your car, you’d just step aside and let me take it? Or if I decide to come onto your property with bad intent, you don’t believe you have the right to defend it?

Help me to understand that way of thinking. I’ve been raised to standup and defend my family and friends and property, it’s a fundamental way of thinking where I grew up.

His plan is to shit his pants and drive away evil with the smell.

u ppl r responding 2 trolls from a dood who obeys rules even older than ~:flag:The Constitution:flag:~ b/c he's slammin 4 islam in the nebula of dubai

i was raised to believe it was my right as an american to threaten people on property i don't own and then tamper with evidence after i get in trouble

we call it law and order

u were raised 2 bleev lots of retarded and wrong shit b/c ur a child of the communist chinese government and u probly personally murdered the panchen lama

i was raised to believe it was my right as an american to threaten people on property i don't own and then tamper with evidence after i get in trouble

we call it law and order

Watched the video, I didn’t see them threaten anyone, I seen a couple making sure their rights were not violated by a unruly mob. Honestly didn’t see them point the weapons at anyone. Maybe they were brandishing but until recently I didn’t even know that was a thing, and I’ve seen a lot of black people bearing arms without being arrested, so what’s the real deal here?

It’s a court system pandering to a demographic that they have been getting heat for mistreating. So it’s kind of passing the buck imo onto an innocent couple.

as long as u don't step on carl's property u can threaten to kill him and burn his house down all u want

The local DA in the county they live in is a (((Soros))) funded big angry black woman who very rarely prosecutes.

Everyone is talking about this situation, but few report on how this would never happen if not for Soros.

And therein lies the problem. A set of rules from 250 years ago that have zero relevance now. What else operates like that in 2020? Your health care system maybe, not a lot else

Those laws have zero relevance to you because you have no spine and would never think of taking a stand for yourself or your country. Thats why you packed your ass up and moved to shitholistan. You have no concept of what it means to be American, or the history of this country that has gotten us to where we are now. Hell most in this country don't either, and unfortunately that will likely be a major contributing factor to this country's downfall

So basically, they fucked with the guns before turning them in to police, which is a felony. They could buy a house with what they're going to be paying lawyers to keep them out of prison. Best of luck, Q-tips.

He is a lawyer. The gun was disabled for use as a prop in a court case. I don't blame them in the least for defending that house. That's not just a 'nice house', its a historical home they have spent a lot of money restoring for some half retarded idiots to burn to the ground because its fashionable this month

Back