Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

Jonez, you should lose weight in honor of Spry.

You are morbidly obese and are probably going to die as a result of your fat assery. You're going to cut your life short by 15-20 years, and that's a fucking waste. Imagine if that precious time could be given to Spry instead. You have the power to do something about it and extend your longevity, while poor people like Spry who are completely healthy 19 year olds, die randomly in their sleep.

I hope this hits home Jonez, I'm praying for you.

nice

Yeah no shit. It always happens that way. The assholes never get in freak accidents, or get cancer, or drop dead from something bursting, no! It's always the nice guys and the people you want to stick around.

People like Spry die at 19, yet fuckheads like naptown will live to be 90. That's real fair :rolleyes:

I didn't know him that well, but he was a cool kid. Rayn, I can't believe you're being such a pussy faggot and aren't banning people for being douchebags. Seriously, what do any of the idiots in this thread contribute to TW as a whole? T-Refried, naptown, and other idiots here do nothing for this community, they shit all over something like this, and you act like a fucking retard and ignore it. Yet you guys are more than happy to hand out infractions for stupid shit like calling Colosus fat or one too many aussie jokes about Beren. Thanks for making us feel like you're there for us :rolleyes:

I think the admins do a pretty good job most of the time, but you guys always manage to flake out in situations like this.

I disagree. If Rayn et al regularly stopped people like naptown and T-R from being posting their shitforbrains idiocy how would we ever know that they were, in fact, shitforbrains?

I think the naptowns and T-Rs of TW should be encouraged to post, so that they can be readily identified as the cock smoking faggots that they are.

Scanned thru some logs and came across this....

[12:12:10a] <Spry> well jesus christ im not scared to die
[12:12:11a] <hubble> OK
[12:12:19a] <Spry> im a little scared of what comes after
[12:12:29a] <Spry> do i get the gold chariot, do i float through the celing

Scanned thru some logs and came across this....

[12:12:10a] <Spry> well jesus christ im not scared to die
[12:12:11a] <hubble> OK
[12:12:19a] <Spry> im a little scared of what comes after
[12:12:29a] <Spry> do i get the gold chariot, do i float through the celing

:lol:

Jonez... Man give that argument up.

The idiots you mentioned are the price you have to pay for to have no censorship and the general black humor of TW...

You can't censor one group while not another. I'll take free speech and have to tolerate idiots in order to have the truly funny fucks like kelven and brasstax around.

In the end, it's a lot easier to put the naptown-like idiots on ignore than to expect Rayn to be micro-managing the forum.

(But you're right about Beren being a huge putz though ;))

It's funny how nobody seems to remember the entire foundation that tribalwar was built upon. I guess nobody remembers good old razor from the ogl forums either.

not sure if any of you watched the video I linked. But that wasn't a one off. that was part of the F8L strat.. have Spry shrike in.. jump out of the fucking shrike.. and lance return. That was the A book. Also having him hop out mid flight.. pass the flag and drop back in..and finish his route. He was a monster.

ves
vab

we lost a good triber, everything else is secondary

:mecry: I met Spry at The Ocho for the first time. Glare and I played poker with him. He had no idea how to play but Glare got bluffed pretty sick by him twice :( This is sad news for me, he was a cool guy. :mecry:

:mecry: I met Spry at The Ocho for the first time. Glare and I played poker with him. He had no idea how to play but Glare got bluffed pretty sick by him twice :( This is sad news for me, he was a cool guy. :mecry:

yeah. I had a lot of fun just acting a fool with spry at the ocho.

hahahaha

i was looking through irc logs of me and spry and found this

9<Osmethae> i'll make you a sig
9<Osmethae> lewlelw
<Spry> :D
9<Osmethae> http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/8720/spryuf7.jpg
9<Osmethae> movie time
<Spry> hahah thank you for my massive penis sig

edit: i was teaching him how to use 3DS MAX and we were having a race to who could make clouds the fastest

Last edited:
he spelled out T-R-I-B-A-L-W-A-R on my facebook wall with 9 individual wall posts.

Much love. Cool cat and good guy, never had a bad moment with him playing source or just chilling on vent.

I hope his family is alright.

I wonder if Baby Bew was friends with him irl. Who knows.

Back