Sportscenter: American Basketball players are pussies

Its once every four years, and you probably only get one chance, maybe two. I would be honored to go, it would be a pretty big deal to tell your grandchildren that you were in them. Obviously some things can come up where certain people cant go, but for the most part, I just dont understand it.

I was in Athens for a week like 7 weeks ago.

It's not that unsafe. There are cops EVERYWHERE and they all carry automatic weapons. It's not going to be unsafe for American (or any nationality) of tourist. The hype about it being unsafe for athletes is bullshit, there will never be another situation like they had in Munich where the Jews got killed (that was Munich right?).

The complete-ness of the facilities is spot-on though. I've been to nearly all of the facilities (or been by them) and none of them are even close to finished.

Ptavv said:
I was in Athens for a week like 7 weeks ago.

The complete-ness of the facilities is spot-on though. I've been to nearly all of the facilities (or been by them) and none of them are even close to finished.

I hear they have 3 or 4 crews working round-the-clock now.

The paint will still be drying and the turf will be laid when the first spectators walk in the gates.

Back