Spider-Man

I surmise that it's called "homecoming" because Marvel finally got their rights to Spiderman back from Sony...

They're sharing the rights. Basically Sony lost a shitload on the Amazing Spiderman reboots and they're desperate for a hit, so they agreed to let Marvel make the movie and be a part of the MCU.

Looks OK. Tom Holland seems like a fine Parker/Spider-Man but Andrew Garfield did fine too and those movies were still kinda trash.

I feel like they tried too hard to fit in as many minorities as possible to make up for the fact that it's Peter Parker and not Miles Morales (also shoehorning in Iron Man since he's the most popular Marvel character). :weird:

Peter Parker was always pretty obsessed with Tony Stark, he hero worships him. It makes perfect sense from a story perspective. The trailer by itself is already better than the Amazing Spiderman movies.

Peter Parker was always pretty obsessed with Tony Stark, he hero worships him. It makes perfect sense from a story perspective. The trailer by itself is already better than the Amazing Spiderman movies.
Oh, I didn't know that (I thought it was just an MCU thing). :weird:

Despite there being 5 Spiderman movies in 12 years I'm still looking forward to it. Not sure how those, most of those sucked.

i have no interest in this movie and it will probably retain people as much as any other run of the mill marvel movie

Back