South Park season 22?!

Okay I've had to catch up after not watching a couple years but I'm on season 21 and I'll be on Season 22 soon. I think South Park has had an amazing run and is an amazing show. So many thoughtful layers they weave; South Park always leaves me laughing.

i don't think i have watched a complete episode, just a few minutes of a few.. i don't think i can catch up

its about global warming

It dates back to some episode in 2005 I think when they made fun of Al Gore over global warming.

From an episode of South Park featuring Al Gore. In the episode Gore is depicted as a paranoid guy who believes in a non-existent monster--"Manbearpig"--that is part man, part bear, and part pig. He believes the Manbearpig is a great threat.

South Park's creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, don't believe in global warming and the episode "Manbearpig" is their way of saying that when Al Gore talks about the dangers of global warming he is getting all worked up over something that doesn't even exist.
"The South Park guys think that global warming is a myth just like the Manbearpig, even though there's tons of evidence that it's happening, and they make fun of Gore for worrying about it."

This last one had me and my 17 year old cracking up. Nice to see a show that appeals across the generations. Rick and Morty is another goto. I was cracking the fuck up over the return of Al. Unexpected :)

Was that a thing somewhere? I could see this kind of shit happening in Cali.

It's at least big on the west coast. In Seattle it's more about bike rentals than scooters. There's literally thousands of fucking bikes all over town. Half of them are electric assisted. From what I understand, scooters are a nuisance in LA. South of Seattle, Tacoma is allowing the scooters.

The problem is, they are everywhere, and it looks like shit to have all these things just laying around. Some people complain that they are a tripping hazard, especially for blind people, and cause problems for handicapped since they are taking up so much space on sidewalks that sometimes you can't easily walk around them. Customers that rent them just leave them wherever they are done with them, and a lot of times don't bother to park them properly.

Back