Source: Redskins get No. 2 pick

they have fred davis and jabar gaffney. gaffney is a solid #2.

and there are a shitload of FA WRs this season

i bet they'll come up with a half decent group

shanny is in full 'job save' mode

With the new rookie pay scale Snyder won't be able to fuck up the salary cap with RG3 like he would have been able to do for Peyton, that is a lot of draft picks to give up to protect your cap from yourself.

The skins have a good defense. All we really need is a decent cover corner. Our offense, we can sign some WRs, possibly grab an O-line, and we should be good.

Pretty terrible FA market for O-line this offseason, and you just took yourself out of the running for any of the top O-line talent the next few drafts as well. Not to mention that almost all of the top WRs are getting tagged/re-signed before FA even starts.

It's a damn good thing RGIII has the tools to scramble, because he's either going to be doing it a lot or he's going to get murdered.

106.7 the fan will be out of control on monday omfg omfg omfg omfg i cant wait to drive my car into the tree due to all the excitement!!!!!!

I'm a huge RG3 fan (prior to the Heisman season and such), didn't realize that was the going price for the spot (shit, 2 firsts and a 2nd would've seemed like a lot) but as others have said, it's a "win now" League.

Griffin should out-perform Killa Cam, so we'll see - it's a lot for sure, may be worth it though.

I don't blame Washington. It's not like they were going to win anything unless they made major changes. The NFL is a QB league and overpaying in a trade is one of the only ways to get a franchise QB if one doesn't fall to your draft slot. If Griffin is as good as billed, it will be worth it in the long run.

They can still add solid players in the 2nd-3rd round the next few years.

106.7 the fan will be out of control on monday omfg omfg omfg omfg i cant wait to drive my car into the tree due to all the excitement!!!!!!

Mike Wise might as well take the morning off because the phones will be ringing off the hook anyway. I think at least one of the Junkies may be a TW-er. Chad Dukes will be vilifying Snyder all afternoon for this stunt.

I think that there's still time for the Skins to move up to the #1 spot by trading their first round picks for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 to the Colts for the #2 pick.

Vinnie Cerrato would have been proud.

Report: Redskins acquire No. 2 pick from Rams - NFL - Sporting News

Rams will probably have 2 top 10 picks next year too as both these teams are horrid.

It is weird how the skins are just incapable of being normal. Everything is knee jerk and over the top with no results to show for it. Glad I am not a skins fan.

Back