soul calibur 2: subchapter 2??

I've only played the Japanese version, so I don't know much about levels and shit...

Did you beat the one with the ladder match against Mitsu/Voldo/Taki/Nightmare/Cervantes where you've only got 20 seconds at the start to beat each one and they're, like, super-armored? (The one inside the church)

I think that's how I unlocked subchapter 2, but I can't remember.

ben... the one you're talking about is like one of the 3 things i havent beaten yet

and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? it'z hard :~(

yah, I pretty much had to go on an all out Offisive barrage, and not stop. and somehow... i made it through... didn't even get hit once.

mikado said:
ben... the one you're talking about is like one of the 3 things i havent beaten yet

and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? it'z hard :~(

Best way to do it is back your character towards the edge of the pit in the church. Your opponent will chase you over there, and from there, you can circle to the other side to try and knock them into the abyss.

I used Nightmare's b + B (Midnight Launcher), df + B (Sky Splitter), and Night Back Stance Running, B to try and launch them into the abyss. Sky Splitter will only juggle on a counter hit unless you've Soul Charged it, so if you manage to launch them with it, try juggling them into the abyss with either A, A or K.

If you can't get them towards the abyss for a Ring Out, then try and get them in the corner and juggle them with your character's launcher (usually df + B with most characters).

Back