sooo i got pulled over

EvilMonkey

Contributor
Veteran XX
I was pulled over for doing nothign wrong, but the cop insisted my license plate was not properly mounted. Not only that he took all my pba cards. What the hell?

pba card?

Yea, In New Jersey there are cards called pba cards. They are basically get out of ticket free cards. Sometimes the cops can take them if you are doing something really bad. but of course i wasnt. So now Im mad and i want my cards back.

What!?!? They only do PBA cards in NJ? I thought it was all over....Odd, lol.....Another reason Im happy for living in NJ!! :D (Southern NJ, that is!)

Yea, In New Jersey there are cards called pba cards. They are basically get out of ticket free cards.
:huh: what?

get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

I didnt know PBA cards wasnt a national thing. Is it like some secret underground thing in NJ? Get outta ticket free.

I wasnt.. lol he said that.. He just kept saying my license plate wasnt secure when It was attached to the lower grill of my car..

why would you give him your w/e the fuck they are cards for that?

sounds like fixit ticket

We have traffic school for minor violations. Go to a day of it and it's off your record. Still have to pay for the school, but it's usually a lot cheaper than the ticket. Only problem is you can only do it once every 2 years.

I've been pulled over for doing nothign wrong a few times.

Last one was a Glendale (*hack* *spit*) police officer in a Park Ranger truck with a Ride-Along or rookie. He initially claimed my headliner was hanging down obstructing my view out the rear window. A 1"x1" piece in the upper passenger side corner.

He really, really, really wanted to search my car and tried every psych trick he'd learned at conference to get me to relent. To which I said no. He cajoled and threatened but I wasn't having none of it. He finally had to give up. In front of his rookie.

His parting shot was that he stopped me because my license plate light was out. Not considering that it was mid-day. And that you can't see my license plate lights (of which I have two) unless you put your head below the rear bumper and look up. Underneath the trunk lid.

Asshole.

So wait, they give you cards in NJ that allow you to drive like an asshole with no repurcussions?

Man, that explains a lot.

Back