sometimes I don't feel like shaking

sometimes I'm in a rush so I don't feel like waiting and shaking and trying to squeeze out that last motherfucking drop.

but I do it anyway because I know what's going to happen if I don't.

shake it more then 3 times

and you're playing with yourself.

lemonhead.gif

perfect timing

No matter how many times I wiggle, shake, or bang it against the pisser the second I put it in my pants it dribbles about 4 drops. What the FUCK is up with that.

How can one fail so much at such a simple action?

No matter how many times I wiggle, shake, or bang it against the pisser the second I put it in my pants it dribbles about 4 drops. What the FUCK is up with that.

How can one fail so much at such a simple action?

dribble dick

I cauterize the skin at the end every time I finish, and just slice it back open next time I need to use it. No need to shake or worry about dribble.

I let myself piss down my leg sometimes

opening buttoned jeans is such a chore, especially after you've just done em up

I hate it when you know there's that "last little bit" in there, but it just won't come out, and you know that as soon as you put it back in your pants it's gonna happen... and it does. Stupid shit.

button fly's (flies?) are pretty much the worst invention known to man

I actually prefer em to be honest, they're so easy to rip open

but on another note, I lived with this kiwi that would always complain about taking a piss and always knowing there was more to come, so he'd just tough it out

came home at 3am once to find him, cock out, over the bathroom sink repeating to himself saying 'come onnnnnnnnnnn'

he was fucking annhiliated

but on another note, I lived with this kiwi that would always complain about taking a piss and always knowing there was more to come, so he'd just tough it out

came home at 3am once to find him, cock out, over the bathroom sink repeating to himself saying 'come onnnnnnnnnnn'

:rofl:

I'm calling bullshit.

There'd have to be a 'bro' in there somewhere, or he wasn't actually a kiwi

he was talking to himself

turns out he'd just got back from a working mans club (he was a sparky) where it was 50p for a shot of vodka

this guy was a fucking tank though, mustve downed a shit ton

Back