Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong

ReCurve

Contributor
Veteran XV
Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) –

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960′s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

more articles should use the word brouhaha

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

:rofl: Holy cow, the balls on this guy must be humongous :rofl:

Last edited:
CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS AT "HUMOR HOSTAGE" should have been a bit of a giveaway. Also them metnioning their sister site "baby dictionary.com" could have been a clue.

I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman

OMG LOL

Back