someone stole our fucking keg..wtf

I stole your keg, this is me running off with it.

DSCN1808_small.JPG

We don't do kegs in england... You just bring beer to a party and stick it in your fridge.

Seems better that way, and cheaper for the host.

dds said:
We don't do kegs in england... You just bring beer to a party and stick it in your fridge.

Seems better that way, and cheaper for the host.

or just buy a keg of beer (60 dollars for high life if you have the shell and tap)

and charge 2 bucks a cup

one of my friends uses a couple of kegs as extra seats in his living room when he's not having a party

maybe they wanted to redecorate?

wow, listen to this fucking story. i can't believe what just happened.

so about 7 o'clock, my buddy gets an im from one of our friends. apparently, a friend of a friend of his on im saw someones away message that said 'we steal kegs' with links to pics, and it was our keg. so we found out about this and imed the chick who's away message it was. apparently she said, they wanted to return it, and felt really bad. we were all fucking pissed, and after hours of crap on aim (she said she didn't knwo where it was, asked us if we were gonna kick the shit out of them, and more bullshit etc.) she asked us where we wanted to meet because they were going to drop it off. we told them to come back to our house and drop it off.

at this time, we already had about 20 of our friends waiting at our house. we were pissed, and regardless were ready to kick some ass. so i am upstairs, all of a sudden, i hear a call and we all rush downstairs. we go outside to find a keg on our lawn. apparently, they drove by, scoped it out, then drove by again and threw the keg on the lawn. so there are 20 of us standing outside all ready to kick some ass, all pissed, but we have our keg back.

however, we facedbooked this chicks ass, and we know where she lives, and her friends' license plate number. so we are thinkign about shit to do right now

and no, we wouldn't have kicked her ass, she most likely would have come with her guy friends who stole our keg, and they would have gotten their ass beaten. apparently, the whole time she was apologizing and saying she got thrown into the middle of everything because she had a camera.

what fucking dumbshits. i don't even know what the fuck just happened.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you stupid poofter. You're a real hero if you need 20 people to bash a couple of guys. In fact you're a real hero just for wanting to bash someone!

1) who knew how many people they were going to bring. apparently they are on the rugby team. (which by the way isn't very good)

2) they stole a fucking keg from our party. are you stupid?

hahaha

skip you dumbass

would you leave 120 dollars sitting where someone you didnt trust wasnt watching it ?

because thats what a keg shell is

dont be stupid when you throw a party and stupid shit like that wont happen

christ

20 guys fuck me lol you are a bitch

1/2 the underage minor girls in your town got laid + stds and you are liable. hahahahahahahaahahah

I know a group of guys who funds their weekly alcholic excursions by stealing empty kegs from frat houses and turning them in for $$$.

Its your own fault. You should lock up your kegs if you arent going to have someone guarding it.

You should have spent 5 bucks on a lock and some cable and and locked the tap to the keg, then the keg to the railing or whatever. Too bad this didnt occur to you party animals ahead of time.

Back