[Social Retardation] Name an annoying trait that someone close to you exhibits...

I have one annoying coworker. She talks for the sake of talking, won't ever shut up, and often lies just to get a word in edgewise. Most of the time she's b*tching about how she can't get anything done because she's "too overwhelmed."

As if spending hours running around & b*tching to everyone else will somehow expedite her workload.

Chikaze said:
My friends say 'brang' instead of brought. It drives me nuts.

haha so many ppl do that.. it is pretty much the way everyone says it where i live.
Although, i know it is incorrect.

That and every time at work when i come out to talk to my buddies they don't listen and talk about other thigns... sheesh the other day they all walked away from me.. (something about work)
I don't understand how they didn't like my topic of sailing :(

Last edited:
Reggs said:
I dont intereact with people who annoy me. Problem solved.

Reggs, I'm guessing you come from a well-off family, since you're entitled to an unlimited supply of hair care products, but never have to do anything that's distasteful to you. Like learning to spell. Or having coworkers.

Back on topic, I work for a family business. The whole family is convinced they're always right. Therefore, it's really easy to mess with the mom, because she's one of those Christians who think that judging people is a-ok. Remember, she's never wrong. Ever. I've made her cry more than once.

The son and daughter both chew with their mouth open. And hold conversations while they've got a full mouth. It's bad enough that I won't eat lunch with them sometimes.

Leaving for college in August. It shall be nice.

FngrBANG said:
I have one annoying coworker. She talks for the sake of talking, won't ever shut up, and often lies just to get a word in edgewise. Most of the time she's b*tching about how she can't get anything done because she's "too overwhelmed."

As if spending hours running around & b*tching to everyone else will somehow expedite her workload.
You work with my mom?

Coworkers who complain about their job constantly and gloat about how much work they supposedly do and how late they had to work. When you know damn well they do as little if not less than you yourself do. And they wouldnt have to work late if they didnt fuck off all day.

People who say "borrow it to yah" instead of "lend it to you"

The loud guy who always wants to talk to you about random shit in their life when you're outside taking a break, when you dont even know them.

People who whistle. I fucking hate it.

Effective said:
Coworkers who complain about their job constantly and gloat about how much work they supposedly do and how late they had to work. When you know damn well they do as little if not less than you yourself do. And they wouldnt have to work late if they didnt fuck off all day.

People who say "borrow it to yah" instead of "lend it to you"

The loud guy who always wants to talk to you about random shit in their life when you're outside taking a break, when you dont even know them.

People who whistle. I fucking hate it.

That's one hell of a sig you've got there...

Effective said:

The only thing I really dislike in a co-worker are the ones who bitch about the daily douchebaggery in the work place. Everyone thinks they work harder than everyone else. Its natural., but No one wants to hear about how hard you think you work. No one wants to hear about how lazy someone else is either. The fact of the matter is that there are good workers and shitty ones, and no one wants to hear about how good you are at your job.

lonewolf63afo said:
The only thing I really dislike in a co-worker are the ones who bitch about the daily douchebaggery in the work place. Everyone thinks they work harder than everyone else. Its natural., but No one wants to hear about how hard you think you work. No one wants to hear about how lazy someone else is either. The fact of the matter is that there are good workers and shitty ones, and no one wants to hear about how good you are at your job.
i work about 12-16 hours every day. i work pretty hard too.

I dislike anyone asking to borrow money because I've never had a good experience with getting it back on time, and I feel guilty for acting the cock and not lending it out.

this one guy i know on the internet and stuff? He like...can't spell. And he likes to whack people with foam swords. gahh.

We took a "personality test" the other day at work. Five of us took it, and three of them kept stopping and asking for definitions of words. Like "intuitive." Or "abstract."

I wanted to laugh, but it just pissed me off.

Back