[Soccer] Champions League Final - Barcelona vs. Juventus

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX
Anyone else going to be getting drunk at noon? I mean basically you get to watch Neymar, Suarez, and Messi playing their ass off for 2 hours then get to go back to bed. It's a win-win.

abJaS67adb.png

Projected Barcelona lineup (4-3-3):

GK Marc-André ter Stegen; LB Jordi Alba, CB Gerard Piqué, CB Javier Mascherano, RB Dani Alves; DM Sergio Busquets, CM Ivan Rakitić, CM Andrés Iniesta; LF Neymar, ST Luis Súarez, RF Lionel Messi

Projected Juventus lineup (4-4-2 diamond):

GK Gianluigi Buffon; LB Patrice Evra, CB Andrea Barzagli, CB Leonardo Bonucci, RB Stephan Lichtsteiner; DM Andrea Pirlo, CM Paul Pogba, CM Claudio Marchisio, AM Arturo Vidal; ST Carlos Tevez, ST Álvaro Morata

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/

Gonna miss this
Fuk it was a gg against Bilbao the other day.
Messi was insane the first 30 mins or so

Looks like it's on at 02:45pm EST here in the USA on FOX. Coverage starts at 2pm.

Then the Stanley Cup Playoff game is on from 7pm - 10pm EST on NBC.

Also a horsie race at 06:30pm EST (The Belmont). Triple Crown chance with American Pharaoh.

Start drinking when the soccer game starts, and carry it through to the horse race at 06:30pm, eat some food, listen to MP3s, crash. The good news with me, is I go to sleep in my bed once buzzed. No chance of driving the wrong way on a freeway. I'll probably be sleeping when the hockey game is on.

Last edited:
Well, that was quick. Barcelona scores 3 minutes into the game.

Just finished my first Fosters Blue can. I start with the light stuff, then finish with Heineken.

Gooooool, Juventus. 54th minute.

^^^ I know, I'm slowing down in my 50's. Don't drink the hard stuff anymore. On my 2nd Foster Blue Can.

it always amazed me how much time they waste with the clock running towards the end of the game and juve is just walking around waiting

Goooool. Barcelona 96th minute. Basically an empty net goal with everyone pushed forward (3 on 2). Game ova. Barcelona wins 3-1.

My gosh, now we have an hour before the horsie race (Belmont).

Last edited:
followed by Stanley cup finals and then UFC. it's a day of drinking! I mean sports! It's a day of sports!

Back