[So] WTF is this Canukistani wizardry?

Code4

BP's Pimpx
Veteran XV
MgCpjKl.jpg

And how come ya'll just bring the shitty coins down south to mingle with our coins?

I am more surprised by the denomination. 2? We can't get a 1 dollar coin to fly no matter what they try much less a 2

I am more surprised by the denomination. 2? We can't get a 1 dollar coin to fly no matter what they try much less a 2

would it surprise to you learn we havent produced pennies for like 4 years? they're dinosaurs, slowly going extinct in peoples penny jars

say what you will about coin size and weight for 1/2 dollar ones (omg y they so big?), i really dont miss pennies. worthless pocket weight imo

when US strippers start taking dollar coins like they do toonies in montreal they might gain some popularity

I agree. I would gladly ditch everything below a quarter and loose the 1 dollar bill for a coin. I thought the gold one had a shot but no one circulated them

I like going to America cuz I feel like I'm ballin with a wallet full of bills

Coins are cool until you're carrying like $10 in change and your wallet is fucking huge and heavy(comparatively)

Dollar bills are a fucking nuisance. I hate dealing in cash when visiting the US

If only there were some kind of "debit" or "credit" card system in place that one could use to charge to the account of their choosing without using cash... Maybe some day.

glad they dont make 1-2 dollar coins, coins are the worst

rarely use cash but at least bills dont take up much space. always have some in case of emergencies

NZ were way ahead of the game when it came to the chip and pin stuff, they trialed it all here afaik...so I'm already living in that glorious cashless society where you never need to carry actual currency

it's sweet as fuck until you're having a session with friends and want to order a pizza, then a 5 minute task turns into a ~30 min interruption because no one ever has any goddam money on them

see this is why america is the best. we got it all.
u want bills? we got bills.
u want coins? we got coins.
u want cards? suck my ballsack. we got those too.

Back