[So] Women's studies and feminism cunts

See, I had no idea it offended her because she always claimed she wasn't one. Even if I had my doubts, I would assume that because she claimed to be such an innocent girl, someone jokingly calling her a slut would slide right off her shoulders.

In the same way that calling someone who isn't jewish a cheap jewbag doesn't tend to offend them very much.

It kind of backfired, however, when it turned out she was an enormous slut. Go figure.

like I said, I really don't care all that much aside from wanting to slap a bitch for being such a feminist retard. She was a good weed resource for ~3 months, and I fucked her, so I can't complain.

Well I would say that you have to be an idiot not to know that could easily offend her. Though I don't understand how that could be the case, since you said in your stories that you called her a slut and she told you that she was offended by it and then you kept doing it. So yeah you're still a fucking moron.

yea normal social people usually communicate with each other with derogatory terms like

sup faggot

sup slut

maybe you nerdgins need to grow up and get laid

my mom called me today to ask what im cooking tomorrow

i answered by calling her a whore LOL but i was joking hahaha

2 things:

1. are you willing to testify in a court of law that the woman 2nd from the right has sold you weed? i am willing to take this to the next level if you are.

2. :rofl: you really think the girl saying "sup asshole" is joking dont you?

1. lol virgin nerd

2. I'm a bit of an asshole, but you see, the nerds around here don't understand that I have far more friends, both male and female, than most of them could ever wish to have. The fact I'm a bit of an asshole sometimes (most often in a purely joking sense) is a character trait, not a detriment.

For example, I had lunch with a girl a couple days ago, and that's where the 'Sup slut?' 'Sup asshole?' thing transpired. Girl loves me, and she calls me an asshole because I make fun of her really, really obscure eating habits. Like ripping the bread out of a hamburger bun so that it looks like a fucking bread bowl.

You better believe I'm going to call her out on something like that, asshole or not. And yet I'm still awesome.

yea normal social people usually communicate with each other with derogatory terms like

sup faggot

sup slut

maybe you nerdgins need to grow up and get laid

It's pretty clear to me here that you've never had more than three or four friends who are not really friends so much as tepid acquaintances because you honestly believe this.

I live with 2 of my best friends, one from Gr. 7. We're talking close, intimate friendships here. You'd better believe that half of our dialogue is hilarious insults.

You guys do realize he also gets off by people constantly replying to his threads. We are all at fault for allowing such ignorance myself included.

1. lol virgin nerd

2. I'm a bit of an asshole, but you see, the nerds around here don't understand that I have far more friends, both male and female, than most of them could ever wish to have. The fact I'm a bit of an asshole sometimes (most often in a purely joking sense) is a character trait, not a detriment.

For example, I had lunch with a girl a couple days ago, and that's where the 'Sup slut?' 'Sup asshole?' thing transpired. Girl loves me, and she calls me an asshole because I make fun of her really, really obscure eating habits. Like ripping the bread out of a hamburger bun so that it looks like a fucking bread bowl.

You better believe I'm going to call her out on something like that, asshole or not. And yet I'm still awesome.

It's pretty clear to me here that you've never had more than three or four friends who are not really friends so much as tepid acquaintances because you honestly believe this.

I live with 2 of my best friends, one from Gr. 7. We're talking close, intimate friendships here. You'd better believe that half of our dialogue is hilarious insults.

calm down bro i was just throwing some negs out at your ugly ass

you need to stop overreacting, no wonder nobody likes you oti or irl

The thing is that culturally it's not okay for a woman to have many partners, but okay for a male. This is why you are not offended by being called a man-slut.

This is exactly it. It's the whole double standard that pisses women off.*

at which point I use the example that women call eachother sluts all the time

That's a little different - in a sense it's reclamation of a word if they're using it jokingly. I'm not about to violate Tubman's law here (as I will not directly compare the two) but blacks have reclaimed a word that was degrading and offensive to them for decades and decades. However in both cases, the general consensus on it is torn on whether or not it's okay to use (i.e. some women don't think slut, bitch, or cunt should ever be used towards a woman, some blacks don't think the n word is ever appropriate - my [black] mom once told me she'd slap me silly if i ever said it in her presence).

*I am not a women studies major, I have only male friends (no I am not sleeping with any of them), I do not personally take issue with the word slut.

Yes nobody likes me irl. (lol)

Nothing like a bunch of jealous nerds on the internet trying to make poor assumptions about your actual life.

Yes nobody likes me irl. (lol)

Nothing like a bunch of jealous nerds on the internet trying to make poor assumptions about your actual life.

you're making most of the assumptions

you come here with your stories not us

we only base our opinions and replies to what you post

I realize a lot of people on TW don't like me.. but that's because I'm better than they are. A lot of them come from completely different social circles and also do not understand basic foundations of friendship (insidious), basic female relations (Artemis) and so forth.

People who are confused and do not understand something tend to generate dislike and hatred towards concepts they deem foreign. The fact I can get away with saying 'sup slut?' to 90% of girls and still, for example, have sex with said girls more often than the vast majority of this forum probably explains why they don't like me.

Yeah I really think he's gotta be trolling at this point.

nah

i'm pretty sure he's legit

i knew plenty of dudes in college just like him

obibun just can't possibly comprehend that he's a douche bag college student and we're not in awe of his exploits

I realize a lot of people on TW don't like me.. but that's because I'm better than they are. A lot of them come from completely different social circles and also do not understand basic foundations of friendship (insidious), basic female relations (Artemis) and so forth.

People who are confused and do not understand something tend to generate dislike and hatred towards concepts they deem foreign. The fact I can get away with saying 'sup slut?' to 90% of girls and still, for example, have sex more often than the vast majority of this forum probably explains why they don't like me.

More sex + exhibiting immature characteristics != better person

Yeah I really think he's gotta be trolling at this point.

most of his posts nowadays are obvious trolls but if you go back a few months its pretty obvious he really gets offended by people calling him FAS baby and shit (a few months back is when he first turned on his "im so hot and popular" troll persona, before that he would just get super riled in threads that made fun of him)

Back