[So] Will I get sick if I drink two different brands of beer in one night?

Theta

Contributor
Veteran X
I know you're not supposed to drink beer and liquor, I found that out the hard way :D I don't feel like finding this out the hard way too. Help me TW drinkars@!@#$

ive drank a lot the past 2 years.. and the myth of mixing hard alcohol with beer is garbage. People just use it as an excuse when they pussy out and get sick or have a hangover.

ANd honestly.. do you really beleive mixing 2 brands of beer is bad? wtf

A 28K Modem said:
Liquor then beer, you're in the clear.

Beer then liquor, never been sicker.

Any true drinker knows this is bullshit.

Do not mix beer, liquor, or wine/champagn.

If you choose one, stick to one.

You can mix to some degree and what not, and some people are unaffected completely, but this rule works 100% of the time. Better to do stupid shit intelligently than make yourself look like a huge ass in the end.

I mix rum and guiness all the time!!! no harm!!!

BUT......BUT.......fukin sambuca or gold shalleager and beer combo is deadly!!! made me black out and I woke up with piss all over me and my womans bed (including her). Not good!!!

I'm a liquor person, not a beer guy :cry:

I had this ingenious idea of getting wasted one night. I figured I'd get drunk real fast by having a few shots of vodka, then keep the buzz with beer. Got through the second beer and HOLY FUCK i thought I was gonna die. Anyways, back to football.

its not bullshit

i am ok if i take some shots and then sip beer for the rest of the night

but with the other way around its too easy to overdo the shots and get fucked

I regularly mix rum with beer. Just pour some shots into the beer and gulp it down. NO problem. But some combos fuk me up like previously stated.

Yeah I've done all sorts of combinations of beer/liquor in every order imaginable, and I very rarely get sick or have a hangover the next day. It usually depends more on the sheer quantity of what you drink, though I do know some people that can't take on type of alcohol or the other for some reason.

And there is absolutely no problem with having two kinds of beer in one night. You can even have two kinds in one drink if you'd like (e.g. black and tan, snakebite, etc.).

I donno who the hell made up anything about no light before hard alcohol. It's completely retarded and untrue. And about drinking different brands of beer? WTF kind of question is that? If you have to ask a question like that, then do yourself a favor and just DONT drink. Save yourself the embarassment. Man. What does everyone do on the weekends anymore.

fuckin faggots
i've gone rum>jim beam>beer in one night

the worst thing to happen was i overslept and had a headache

Back